Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I have tits!
#1

36C. I got a new bra last weekend.. compliments my cleavage nicely..

oh, i pooped today too.

(Is that better, mt?)

Minorthreat wishes
Reply
#2

You should know the drill by now.


someone asking for tit pics in 4..3..2..
Reply
#3

I have one.. well.. just of cleavage.. i've yet to go the Mis route tho..

I'll pass.

Minorthreat wishes
Reply
#4

??? Girls don't poop. Confusedcratch: Why would you say such a thing?

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#5

i need pics of your tits TIA

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#6

remember thats constrated evil coming out of you.

DIVTIVS VOS OBTVTVS IN CASSVS, PENITVS CASSVS OBTVTVS IN VOS.
Reply
#7

worthless without pics..

put up or shutup.
Reply
#8

:wpics:

[Image: Junkinbox.jpg]
Reply
#9

Bump for N.

Tammy has boobs too!
Reply
#10

Pics?
Clay was asking
Reply
#11

Blondie Wrote:Bump for N.

Tammy has boobs too!

<insert pics of orelly howl, then ceiling cat, then err...)

this turns into an obsession dudette I tell ya. your body changes this is a fact get used to that.
Reply
#12

Can we get a pic of the poo?

sin,
banana
Reply
#13

leucetios Wrote:Can we get a pic of the poo?

sin,
banana
Do you mean you and me? Let me think about it.Not many people express themselves that way.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#14

Odysseus Wrote::wpics:
...

[Image: Junkinbox.jpg]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Ntype
10-06-2008, 10:07 AM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
06-06-2008, 01:46 AM
Last Post by ntype
02-12-2008, 11:10 AM
Last Post by ntype
06-28-2007, 01:27 PM
Last Post by ntype
04-14-2007, 02:00 AM
Last Post by leucetios
01-22-2007, 10:59 PM
Last Post by Bill
11-09-2006, 08:19 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)