Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Friday's are teh tits!
#1

6 for 6 on.

Vitamin E, Anhil8tor, BIRD33, CT280, Flumper Barflusterbutt, Tribal Dragon

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#2

only bill would fuck up this lineup!
Reply
#3

i thought e bailed on fridays. now he saves stuff.
Reply
#4

Anhil8tor Wrote:only bill would fuck this lineup!

50....but I'm worn out today homie.
Reply
#5

Shenanigans Wrote:
Anhil8tor Wrote:only bill would fuck this lineup!

50....but I'm worn out today homie.
What you said was either too complex or too simple for me.
And.
What do you do in your spare time?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#6

CT280 Wrote:i thought e bailed on fridays. now he saves stuff.

Thanks for picking up where 8 left off. Fukker!:ct:

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#7

Vitamin E Wrote:Thanks for picking up where 8 left off. Fukker!:ct:

there was a ton of love jammed in that post.
Reply
#8

CT280 Wrote:there was a ton of love jammed in that post.


I felt it!

You using the whole hand, doc?
Sin,
Fletch

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#9

Vitamin E Wrote:6 for 6 on.

Vitamin E, Anhil8tor, BIRD33, CT280, Flumper Barflusterbutt, Tribal Dragon


When did we start seperating the gays with blue lettering?It's like nazi poland in this fucker.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#10

BIRD33 Wrote:When did we start seperating the gays with blue lettering?It's like nazi poland in this fucker.

It's a rainbow of fruit flavor!
Reply
#11

BIRD33 Wrote:When did we start seperating the gays with blue lettering?It's like nazi poland in this fucker.


It's the hierarchy of this place.

Dark Blue, Does none of work, takes all the credit
Yellow, Carry this place
Light Blue, Wear orange vest and lean on shovels.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#12

Vitamin E Wrote:
BIRD33 Wrote:When did we start seperating the gays with blue lettering?It's like nazi poland in this fucker.


It's the hierarchy of this place.

Dark Blue, Does none of work, takes all the credit
Yellow, Carry this place
Light Blue, Wear orange vest and lean on shovels.
Have you ever been to Europe?
Are you scared of the dark?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#13

FUCK!

am I dark or light?
Reply
#14

Anhil8tor Wrote:FUCK!

am I dark or light?
he's confused cause his mom and dad have opposing views on this
:yay:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#15

Vitamin E Wrote:It's the hierarchy of this place.

Dark Blue, Does none of work, takes all the credit
Yellow, Carry this place
Light Blue, Wear orange vest and lean on shovels.
All union, all the time Beeetch!
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by phantom
04-29-2010, 08:16 PM
Last Post by PinesChic
05-23-2009, 12:46 AM
Last Post by who
03-08-2009, 06:19 AM
Last Post by Ntype
10-06-2008, 10:07 AM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
06-06-2008, 01:46 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)