Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Pregnant Crack Whores of IT
#1

Would you rather die a slow agonizing death without a crack pipe or eat your afterbirth?

[Image: line.gif]
Reply
#2

go without the pipe...you can still freebase off of foil or you can make a bong out of gatorade bottles.
Reply
#3

Fairiedust and PH are far from crackwhores, not sure about PH but FD could probably kick your ass and I know for sure she is deadly with weapons at a good distance. I do recall the last time she was pregnant she shot a deer from a treestand at 40 ft. with her bow. Although she did miss a nice 6pt with her 7mm Mag a month later.

[Image: th_runningneopet.gif]
Reply
#4

E-Judge Wrote:Fairiedust and PH are far from crackwhores, not sure about PH but FD could probably kick your ass and I know for sure she is deadly with weapons at a good distance. I do recall the last time she was pregnant she shot a deer from a treestand at 40 ft. with her bow. Although she did miss a nice 6pt with her 7mm Mag a month later.
read more/post less.

[Image: line.gif]
Reply
#5

asshat Wrote:read more/post less.


don't f*ck with my family son.(j/k :hug: )....nor a woman with fluxuating hormones...(that's not a joke)

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#6

I's sho do like me some crack hoes. Dem crazy bitches do some strange shit wit you crank if da'y be jones'in.
Reply
#7

Never tried crack but still a ho.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by SporK
09-23-2007, 06:41 PM
Speaking of whores
leucetios
Last Post by ntype
10-25-2006, 12:00 AM
Last Post by Flober
05-01-2006, 04:10 PM
Last Post by leucetios
04-06-2006, 08:33 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)