Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Yeah... this is, um, NORMAL.
#1

:eek: SFW

http://multigraphic.dk/lounge/weblog/ima...inwash.jpg
Reply
#2

Somebody enjoys their LSD.
Reply
#3

Hey Look .... Ntypes brain ......

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#4

yes, it does evoke nboy at that
very interesting

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#5

:rant:
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by dodsno
09-04-2010, 02:59 PM
Last Post by PinesChic
02-21-2009, 06:52 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
12-30-2008, 04:19 PM
Last Post by Ntype
09-30-2008, 04:00 PM
Hell yeah !
ntype
Last Post by BIRD33
06-03-2008, 03:07 PM
Last Post by ntype
01-24-2008, 02:31 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)