Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

woooooo epoch !
#1

PHP Code:
"It _is_ a long tail, certainly," said Alice, looking
                     down with wonder at the Mouse
's tail; "but why do you
                     call it sad?" And she kept on puzzling about it while the
                     Mouse was speaking, so that her idea of the tale was
                     something like this:----"Fury said to
                               a mouse, That
                                     he met in the
                                          house, `Let
                                              us both go
                                                 to law: _I_
                                                  will prose-
                                                   cute _you_.--
                                                  Come, I'
ll
                                                 take no de
-
                                              
nial: We
                                           must have
                                        the trial
;
                                     For 
really
                                   this morn
-
                                 
ing I've
                                nothing
                               to do.'
                                
Said the
                                 mouse to
                                   the cur
,
                                      `
Such a
                                         trial, dear
                                             sir. With
                                               no jury
                                                or judge,
                                                  would
                                                 be wast-
                                               ing our
                                             breath.'
                                          
`I'll be
                                       judge,
                                    I'
ll be
                                  jury
,'
                                said
                               cun-
                               ning
                                old
                                  Fury:
                                   `I'
ll
                                      
try
                                        
the
                                         whole
                                          cause
,
                                           and
                                          
con-
                                        
demn
                                    you to
                               death
'." 
Reply
#2

t'was brillig and the slithy toves
did mire and gimble in the wabe?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Epoch!
Banana
Last Post by CT280
01-19-2006, 04:52 AM
Last Post by ntype
11-17-2005, 09:33 PM
Last Post by Bill
10-27-2005, 06:16 AM
Last Post by lostinthewoods
10-23-2005, 03:07 PM
Last Post by ntype
10-10-2005, 09:08 PM
Last Post by VitaminE
06-30-2005, 03:45 PM
Last Post by snarg
04-29-2005, 11:58 PM
Last Post by VitaminE
04-16-2005, 12:38 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)