Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

this is what I've learned
#1

...I've learned that this board is overrun with people from uselessjunk, ownster, and trolltrain

give me some redeeming qualities of these other sites, :xrate:
Reply
#2

Ownster is the site that owns you.
Reply
#3

Raiden Wrote:Ownster is the site that owns you.

So gay.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#4

my name is clay, i'm from insanetrain...i have no ties to those other boards, except that i troll them occasionally.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#5

Raiden Wrote:Ownster is the site that owns you.


I start laughing everytime you post this!
Reply
#6

okay, update...I've learned that ownster HAS NO redeeming qualities...what is this trolltrain...for the UJ...except for ugly prima donnas that wouldn't even pass as internet cute.
Reply
#7

Trolltrain is like this place with more "experienced" forum members.
Reply
#8

minorthreat Wrote:Trolltrain is like this place with more "experienced" forum members.

can i come over without getting beaten up and stuff?
Reply
#9

CT280 Wrote:can i come over without getting beaten up and stuff?

do you really want to? its nothing but a big high school reunion. the whole place is one big clique. i say join, see how many people you can make melt, but its really not too much fun IMO.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#10

cLaY Wrote:do you really want to? its nothing but a big high school reunion. the whole place is one big clique. i say join, see how many people you can make melt, but its really not too much fun IMO.

i been over there a few times just to stalk monen and tam.
Reply
#11

CT280 Wrote:i been over there a few times just to stalk monen and tam.

awwwwwwwwwww that's sweet

Minorthreat wishes
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by bam
02-03-2010, 07:15 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
08-24-2009, 07:35 PM
Last Post by Devious
04-26-2007, 03:54 AM
Last Post by quint
01-25-2007, 07:09 PM
Last Post by NinjaBassist
10-06-2005, 05:39 PM
Last Post by VitaminE
08-03-2005, 04:45 PM
Last Post by Bill
06-06-2005, 04:29 PM
Last Post by Charon
05-02-2005, 03:49 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)