Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Ask a cajun...
#1

hit me up
Reply
#2

Anhil8tor Wrote:hit me up

ask a cajun what?
Reply
#3

Bill Wrote:ask a cajun what?


whatever you want..

(hint: I am a cajun)
Reply
#4

Are all cajuns stupid?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#5

BIRD33 Wrote:Are all cajuns stupid?

No, as a matter of fact there have been some very smart cajuns.
Reply
#6

Is everything a Cajun eats spicy?
Reply
#7

describe your wifes body parts in detail, what celebrity does she most resemble?

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#8

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Is everything a Cajun eats spicy?

No.. we mostly use spices for flavor not for heat.
Reply
#9

As a cajun whats the deepest you can go down on a cock?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#10

cLaY Wrote:describe your wifes body parts in detail, what celebrity does she most resemble?


Black hair, fairly dark skin for a whitey, what parts you want detail on?

I am not very good at the whole celebrity thing.. Confusedcratch:
Reply
#11

BIRD33 Wrote:As a cajun whats the deepest you can go down on a cock?


I can't reach it
Reply
#12

this thread sucks, delete it.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#13

Do you all live in swamps drinking liquor out of bottles marked "XXX" ?
Reply
#14

Ntype Wrote:Do you all live in swamps drinking liquor out of bottles marked "XXX" ?


Some people still live in swamps.. no one takes a pirogue to the store or work though. No one makes moonshine.. but some do make homemade wine.. shit is potent.
Reply
#15

WTF is up with the Saints? Will they ever make the playoff's again?

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#16

Anhil8tor Wrote:Some people still live in swamps.. no one takes a pirogue to the store or work though. No one makes moonshine.. but some do make homemade wine.. shit is potent.


i know someone who makes moonshine....sh*it is good.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#17

Do you really eat crawdad?
Does everyone drive around in boats with big fans on the back?
Do you make shoes out of alligators?
Reply
#18

Michman Wrote:WTF is up with the Saints? Will they ever make the playoff's again?


This is a make or break year for the saints... They have a "weaker" division and should be poised to grab a wild card spot. They do however have horrible line backers.
Reply
#19

Shadrach Wrote:Do you really eat crawdad?
Does everyone drive around in boats with big fans on the back?
Do you make shoes out of alligators?

crawfish is $$$$ man.. very good stuff.

They do have fan boats around but they are mostly used for tours... I have a boat but it is a ranger fiberglass boat.

yes they make shoes, belts, wallets, pretty much everything out of alligator.
Reply
#20

what does aligator taste ? (ok aligator, let's say the closer taste).
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by snarg
05-07-2010, 09:35 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-17-2009, 05:20 PM
Cajun Drunk
Beaucephus
Last Post by SQ Bimmer
04-03-2005, 08:08 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)