Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Tales of the stupid chicks I've banged
#1

You may want to gather the family around for these.
Reply
#2

can someone bring me a beer?
Reply
#3

This should be a short thread.
Reply
#4

leucetios Wrote:can someone bring me a beer?

sigh.. always thinking only of yourself.. Sad

can someone bring me a beer too?

Minorthreat wishes
Reply
#5

Raiden Wrote:This should be a short thread.

I dunno about that...

I seriously doubt he has banged a lot of smart chicks...

Minorthreat wishes
Reply
#6

This was the last one......
http://www.40and50plus.com/images3040plu...ranny.html

Link NSFW
Reply
#7

TammyC Wrote:sigh.. always thinking only of yourself.. Sad

can someone bring me a beer too?

I'd let you hold my beer for me :wub:
Reply
#8

TammyC Wrote:I dunno about that...

I seriously doubt he has banged a lot of smart chicks...

Right, but I doubt he's banged many chicks at all.
Reply
#9

leucetios Wrote:I'd let you hold my beer for me :wub:

ok.. but dont get mad if i guzzle it.. :wub:

Minorthreat wishes
Reply
#10

where's the story?
Reply
#11

TammyC Wrote:ok.. but dont get mad if i guzzle it.. :wub:

a guzzler, huh? :wub:
Reply
#12

Bill Wrote:where's the story?
there are no stories. it was a paradox. the girls were stupid enough to go out with him but smart enough not to let him hose em. therefore, there is no such thing.
Reply
#13

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:there are no stories. it was a paradox. the girls were stupid enough to go out with him but smart enough not to let him hose em. therefore, there is no such thing.

Now i get it....it's time for me to give up.
Reply
#14

leucetios Wrote:a guzzler, huh? :wub:

ohhhh yeahhhh :wub:

Minorthreat wishes
Reply
#15

Sgt ________ from the Marines. I was warned my entire military career about banging 'green pussy'. The title alone should have warded me off. She was a total square. Not remotely pretty. I'd come to work hungover and tell her of the night befores escapades. One day, I told her about this Puerto Cuban chicka I was banging in a parking lot. She asked 'What's the rush' in fukking in public. I had to say 'You must not have ever done it' She hadn't. So I told her she should try it with her man. She was all 'oh no - I wouldn't know how to bring it up'

So a few months later the whole unit was out drinking, she turns into a three drink freak and starts whispering in my ear - she wants a dose of Vit E in public. Of coarse, I can't let any of my buddies see - they'd dog me about her. So come bar close, one dude says he's having an after hours party at his place. As folks jump in there cars, I wait 'till they're all gone before I jump in the passenger side of her Ranger. We get about two blocks and I ask her if she's ever been eaten while driving. She got a little red faced and said no. I thought she'd allow it - but no dice. But she did let me take of her her shirt while she was driving. The tits were okay, but she had that 'muffin top' looking fat roll right above her belt - YUCK! Thank god is was dark! A block later we pull into a parking lot and assend the gutter to the roof of this 2 story building. The place was surrounded by taller apartment complexs. At the north end of the building was a chimney, so I was leaning back against it while she wrestled with the hook. For an ugly chick she really should have sucked a better cock - rather disappointing. It wasn't until she climbed on top and noticed the number of people looking out of their apartments she started fukking like she was supposed to.

On Monday she told another lady in the unit about the best orgasm she had while dozens of people watched.

Before Friday rolled around the whole unit knew. Once it was public knowledge, I made her a maintenance account and occasionally employed the booty call option.
Reply
#16

dark green or light green?
Reply
#17

Raiden Wrote:dark green or light green?

$$$$

Light green
Reply
#18

VitaminE Wrote:Sgt ________ from the Marines. I was warned my entire military career about banging 'green pussy'. The title alone should have warded me off. She was a total square. Not remotely pretty. I'd come to work hungover and tell her of the night befores escapades. One day, I told her about this Puerto Cuban chicka I was banging in a parking lot. She asked 'What's the rush' in fukking in public. I had to say 'You must not have ever done it' She hadn't. So I told her she should try it with her man. She was all 'oh no - I wouldn't know how to bring it up'

So a few months later the whole unit was out drinking, she turns into a three drink freak and starts whispering in my ear - she wants a dose of Vit E in public. Of coarse, I can't let any of my buddies see - they'd dog me about her. So come bar close, one dude says he's having an after hours party at his place. As folks jump in there cars, I wait 'till they're all gone before I jump in the passenger side of her Ranger. We get about two blocks and I ask her if she's ever been eaten while driving. She got a little red faced and said no. I thought she'd allow it - but no dice. But she did let me take of her her shirt while she was driving. The tits were okay, but she had that 'muffin top' looking fat roll right above her belt - YUCK! Thank god is was dark! A block later we pull into a parking lot and assend the gutter to the roof of this 2 story building. The place was surrounded by taller apartment complexs. At the north end of the building was a chimney, so I was leaning back against it while she wrestled with the hook. For an ugly chick she really should have sucked a better cock - rather disappointing. It wasn't until she climbed on top and noticed the number of people looking out of their apartments she started fukking like she was supposed to.

On Monday she told another lady in the unit about the best orgasm she had while dozens of people watched.

Before Friday rolled around the whole unit knew. Once it was public knowledge, I made her a maintenance account and occasionally employed the booty call option.

:loool:

Seriously, did I ever tell you about the time I saw this drunk guy ass pouding this transvestite on this roof.............um. Nevermind.
Reply
#19

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote::loool:

Seriously, did I ever tell you about the time I saw this drunk guy ass pouding this transvestite on this roof.............um. Nevermind.

$$$$$

Sadly, I wish it would have been a tranny. The DS skeels would have been worthwhile.
Reply
#20

You should write a guest chapter in Spork's book.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
09-11-2024, 09:56 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)