Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Is PBA worth the trouble?
#1

Any advice is appreciated.
Reply
#2

ok your place is having the same end as the Atlantide but keep the faith don't take drugs and stuff.
Reply
#3

PBA caused trouble?
Link?
Reply
#4

Anhil8tor Wrote:Any advice is appreciated.

Keep your foot on the brake when you shift from Park to Drive.
Reply
#5

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:PBA caused trouble?
[Image: hellsyeah.gif]
Reply
#6

I will come back when I have a witty or memorable reply.

fem Wrote:Now I'm just stupid.

fem Wrote:I enjoy being a dumb cunt. Thanks.

TomFoolery Wrote:You hurt me so bad, but I just can't stop loving you.
Reply
#7

It did make me laugh that my own better half was online tonight and didn't even bother to answer this one.

fem Wrote:Now I'm just stupid.

fem Wrote:I enjoy being a dumb cunt. Thanks.

TomFoolery Wrote:You hurt me so bad, but I just can't stop loving you.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
07-23-2009, 01:40 AM
Last Post by who
11-10-2008, 05:43 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
05-15-2008, 06:30 PM
Last Post by trouble
04-18-2007, 04:57 AM
Last Post by Sassy
09-28-2006, 03:21 AM
Last Post by Sassy
09-22-2006, 05:51 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)