Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I had trouble with a tranny this weekend
#1

any advice you have would be welcome
Reply
#2

Divorce her

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#3

Prolly your injectors. They'll fuck up your torque converter if you're not careful.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#4

He wouldn't pay you?
Reply
#5

Buy a Toyota

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#6

ass to mouth?

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#7

From your lips to gods ears?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#8

I think all the bases have been pretty well covered here.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#9

Update?
Reply
#10

You could soak yourself in bleach and get casterated, but you'll still probably find yourself wanting to become a male flight attendant.
Reply
#11

i recommend a reputable shop
i worked in the other kind and it is too easy to fuck over the unkowing

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
08-04-2014, 03:53 PM
Last Post by snarg
06-07-2010, 06:12 AM
Last Post by phantom
05-24-2010, 03:20 PM
Last Post by phantom
02-27-2010, 10:40 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
07-23-2009, 01:40 AM
Last Post by Banana
03-26-2009, 04:14 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)