Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I Just Ordered A Free Sample Of Enzyte
#1

I saw the commercial that offered it, so I called and got one. I also got the Ogoplex sample. I'm gonna bust huge fucking loads into napkins many times a night now.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#2

i feel sorry for your moniter.
Reply
#3

What will you do with that full 2 inches?

WoolyGoat Wrote:If there's any more room on your nuts, I'd like to grab on. Thanks.
TomFoolery Wrote:Secret Squirrel, I would like to hump you.
Reply
#4

Please post your review.

kthnxbye
Reply
#5

Smiling Bob’s wife seems to be happy. You just know she’s a cock-hound. After you get your delivery, you ought to look her up.
Reply
#6

Secret Squirrel Wrote:What will you do with that full 2 inches?

Your sister. In the parking lot. With the cock. ('sup Clue)

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#7

imaqtpie Wrote:Smiling Bob’s wife seems to be happy. You just know she’s a cock-hound. After you get your delivery, you ought to look her up.

I'd let her piss on my face.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#8

She’s funny looking. Her lips are way too tight, like two invisible cables are pulling the corners of her mouth. She’s got a nice body though. I’d like to at least attempt to jam my cock in her mouth, as I’m quite certain those tight lips would be at least mildly pleasurable.
Reply
#9

I got mine last week, douglas.
Reply
#10

imaqtpie Wrote:She’s funny looking. Her lips are way too tight, like two invisible cables are pulling the corners of her mouth. She’s got a nice body though. I’d like to at least attempt to jam my cock in her mouth, as I’m quite certain those tight lips would be at least mildly pleasurable.

It's too bad that females don't appreciate the fact that guys like us aren't concerned with only their looks.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#11

minorthreat Wrote:I got mine last week, douglas.

We should figure out a way to have a non-gay Enzyte hard cock party.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#12

TomFoolery Wrote:We should figure out a way to have a non-gay Enzyte hard cock party.


Agreed.
Reply
#13

minorthreat Wrote:Agreed.

How about a sleepover at my place?

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#14

TomFoolery Wrote:How about a sleepover at my place?

Of course. Give me month?
Reply
#15

TomFoolery Wrote:It's too bad that females don't appreciate the fact that guys like us aren't concerned with only their looks.

I know. They’re vicious, superficial cunts.

Though I have been trying to shave more frequently and get my teeth cleaned every four months – even more often than the recommended six months.
Reply
#16

minorthreat Wrote:Of course. Give me month?

Of course.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#17

TomFoolery Wrote:Of course.


My 5.24" should be throbbing and bulbous by then.
Reply
#18

You guys notice how Paddy showed up here? I bet that fucker was out mowing his lawn and started salivating uncontrolably. That's when he knew there was cock talk going on at IT.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#19

TomFoolery Wrote:You guys notice how Paddy showed up here? I bet that fucker was out mowing his lawn and started salivating uncontrolably. That's when he knew there was cock talk going on at IT.


Pavlov's dogs have nothing on that fucker.
Reply
#20

I read somewhere this makes a man unable to sustain an erection. Have fun.

Who
Broken

"This one time I went outside, the graphics were okay, but the game play sucked"  {Quote - Its Kyle}
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Free Animal!
Blueeyedwoman
Last Post by Anhil8tor
08-21-2012, 04:37 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
10-26-2009, 05:09 PM
Last Post by quint
08-24-2009, 10:48 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
01-14-2009, 03:33 AM
Last Post by Ntype
11-15-2008, 01:12 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)