Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Who do you think is the most normal person on IT?
#1

Explain:
Reply
#2

Fairiedust. She is lovely.
Reply
#3

She is a nickle butt whore. Try again.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#4

SanDog Wrote:She is a nickle butt whore. Try again.

Circle gets the square.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#5

Okay. Michman? He's normal and kind.
Reply
#6

I'm pretty normal. The rest of you are just weird.
Reply
#7

Leeman. Hes the only fucker with enough sense not to reply to 99% of the shit here.

Fuck.
Reply
#8

I am the only normal dude out there you bunch of monkeys.
Reply
#9

I vote me. Then I rescind my vote.

So I will go with Lad.
Reply
#10

it is clearly snarg

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#11

Is there such thing as somebody being normal on here?

Specialist in pleasing erotic sensations.
member of the Sons of Cunnilingus
Reply
#12

pepsi Wrote:Is there such thing as somebody being normal on here?

Is there such a thing as you shutting the fuck up on here??? I suppose not.
Reply
#13

Minorthreat, by a mile!
Reply
#14

Razzle Wrote:Minorthreat, by a mile!


Boo-Yah!
Reply
#15

I can't believe I haven't gotten a vote yet.
Reply
#16

Don Wrote:Is there such a thing as you shutting the fuck up on here??? I suppose not.


call me stupid, but i'm starting to like this dood.
Reply
#17

CT280 Wrote:call me stupid, but i'm starting to like this dood.

You're stupid..... just sayin'
Reply
#18

Don Wrote:You're stupid..... just sayin'

thanks darryl.
Reply
#19

Anhil8tor Wrote:I can't believe I haven't gotten a vote yet.

You're one of the few on my normal list, 8.
Reply
#20

PurpleHaze Wrote:You're one of the few on my normal list, 8.

you seriously have to be pulling my balls.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
If one more person
Blueeyedwoman
Last Post by CT280
12-27-2009, 09:46 PM
Last Post by who
10-20-2008, 01:39 AM
Last Post by ntype
03-17-2008, 04:24 PM
Last Post by ntype
01-24-2008, 02:31 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)