Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Lets Talk About...NSFWish
#1

...Danica Patrick. I fucking love this chick. There are things I'd do to her that may or may not be legal, including allowing her to serve up a pee and poop soup directly into my mouth where I'd swallow it, puke it up, and then make love to the smelly pile. I love dark haired chicks...and a tight bodied, dark skinned, race car driving bitch makes the package that much better.

I salute this whore, hottest woman in sports.
Reply
#2

She's hot but the face is a little wierd.Kornakova and that other good tennis chick are the hottest in sports.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

You're crazy if you think she's the hottest woman in sports. I'll name three right now that I would fuck over her without even thinking about it: Sharapova, Gulbis, and Serena.





Clay Wrote:including allowing her to serve up a pee and poop soup directly into my mouth where I'd swallow it, puke it up, and then make love to the smelly pile.
rack
Reply
#4

TomFoolery Wrote:You're crazy if you think she's the hottest woman in sports. I'll name three right now that I would fuck over her without even thinking about it: Sharapova, Gulbis, and Serena.






rack

:mellow: gorss.

Sharapova...very hot, maybe too tall for me? who am I kidding, I'd fuck her vagina then prior to completion jam my cock behind her knee cap and finish. phenomenal legs.

Kournakova doesn't count, she's retired from sports...and she never really did anything worth a fuck except show up and act sexy.

jennie finch, just for the hell of it. no handies from her though, she may tug it off.
Reply
#5

Sharapova
Finch
Patrick
A man
Serena

See You In Toledo
Reply
#6

I'd probably do Sue Bird.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#7

Does Anna Benson count?
Reply
#8

TomFoolery Wrote:Does Anna Benson count?

No.A friend of mine whose into asian chicks predicts Michelle Wie will be a piece by the time she's 18.I gave him a disgusted look.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#9

TomFoolery Wrote:Does Anna Benson count?

that bitch is fugly...

I'd bang Sue Bird too.

Those volleyball chicks, can't think of their names.
Reply
#10

BIRD33 Wrote:No.A friend of mine whose into asian chicks predicts Michelle Wie will be a piece by the time she's 18.I gave him a disgusted look.

:mellow:
Reply
#11

cLaY Wrote::mellow:

Thats the look I gave him.I hate him sometimes.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#12

Would michelle wie be the hottest jail bait in sports?
Reply
#13

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats the look I gave him.I hate him sometimes.

she does have tremendous up side, i like her chances.
Reply
#14

cLaY Wrote:she does have tremendous up side, i like her chances.

Thats what my friend said,He's a handsome devil.How about her getting disqualified, fucking learn the rules of golf or get a caddy who knows for christ sake.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#15

Misty May and Kerri Walsh

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#16

WoolyGoat Wrote:Misty May and Kerri Walsh

These two are the hottest in sports.They need to advertise hand lotions during their matches.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#17

what about any of the rasslin chicks?
Reply
#18

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats what my friend said,He's a handsome devil.How about her getting disqualified, fucking learn the rules of golf or get a caddy who knows for christ sake.

it was her own fault really. she had 4 questionable drops and only asked for help on 2 of them. kinda of shitty that 3" made up the difference on whether or not she was disqualified.
Reply
#19

Misty May has hella junk in the trunk...slammin'

[Image: misty-may-backside.jpg]
Reply
#20

cLaY Wrote:it was her own fault really. she had 4 questionable drops and only asked for help on 2 of them. kinda of shitty that 3" made up the difference on whether or not she was disqualified.

Tough shit for her.Golf is all about honesty.Her caddy should be in charge of that shit plus you have an official following you around all round.I know a guy around me who got thrown out of his club for fluffing up his lie in a members tournament.Just kicked the guy out and kept his $15,000 deposit.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)