01-20-2006, 08:19 AM
I'll be there from Feb 9.
Just sayin'
Just sayin'
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
ntype Wrote:hey damn lemme take some easyjet ticks for a short weekend (now just gotta explain GF why the fuck I'm leaving for the weekend)
BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
TomFoolery Wrote:I'll be there from April 14th through the 30th. You gonna be around?
leeman Wrote:I might be there then ....
On a holiday trip then for a long weekend ....
I'll hook you up when I get closer ....
BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
TomFoolery Wrote:I'll be between Amsterdam, Prague, Brussels, and Bruges. I know for a fact I'll be in the Netherlands on the 19th, 20th, and 29th. Paln accordingly.
TomFoolery Wrote:I'll be between Amsterdam, Prague, Brussels, and Bruges. I know for a fact I'll be in the Netherlands on the 19th, 20th, and 29th. Paln accordingly.
leeman Wrote:I might be there then ....
On a holiday trip then for a long weekend ....
I'll hook you up when I get closer ....
ntype Wrote:if you want to make a trip to Geneva you could crash in my flat (it's a big flat), hospitaliy granted (hospitality and herbal products)
BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
TomFoolery Wrote:Will you let me fuck your girlfriend?