Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Hey undeadcannibal.....
#1

What's up?

NinjaBassist Wrote:I thought it would be something different. When I get drunk I usually end up gettin naked and so for the courtesy of the other males in the house I usualy tuck my cock away like a transexual. Mangina ahoy

cLaY Wrote:Bird, less tongue...i want to know you mean it.
Reply
#2

nothing, you?

Shoot Straight . . . Conserve Ammo . . . And Never Ever Cut A Deal With A Dragon
Reply
#3

Stirring the pot at CF.

NinjaBassist Wrote:I thought it would be something different. When I get drunk I usually end up gettin naked and so for the courtesy of the other males in the house I usualy tuck my cock away like a transexual. Mangina ahoy

cLaY Wrote:Bird, less tongue...i want to know you mean it.
Reply
#4

They also changed my title to "quite a bit cuntier" Because I said that to AKHunter.

Very original.

NinjaBassist Wrote:I thought it would be something different. When I get drunk I usually end up gettin naked and so for the courtesy of the other males in the house I usualy tuck my cock away like a transexual. Mangina ahoy

cLaY Wrote:Bird, less tongue...i want to know you mean it.
Reply
#5

hmmm...I should mess with them, but it's a lot of work.

Shoot Straight . . . Conserve Ammo . . . And Never Ever Cut A Deal With A Dragon
Reply
#6

I noticed..... especially when they don't reply and make me actually have to cal them out a bit. Oh well I have nothing but time.

NinjaBassist Wrote:I thought it would be something different. When I get drunk I usually end up gettin naked and so for the courtesy of the other males in the house I usualy tuck my cock away like a transexual. Mangina ahoy

cLaY Wrote:Bird, less tongue...i want to know you mean it.
Reply
#7

I should get banned soon.

I just started three threads telling them to bring back clay flumper and tfool.

NinjaBassist Wrote:I thought it would be something different. When I get drunk I usually end up gettin naked and so for the courtesy of the other males in the house I usualy tuck my cock away like a transexual. Mangina ahoy

cLaY Wrote:Bird, less tongue...i want to know you mean it.
Reply
#8

Critical Information

You have been banned from this forum.
Please contact the webmaster or board administrator for more information.

YEAP!!

NinjaBassist Wrote:I thought it would be something different. When I get drunk I usually end up gettin naked and so for the courtesy of the other males in the house I usualy tuck my cock away like a transexual. Mangina ahoy

cLaY Wrote:Bird, less tongue...i want to know you mean it.
Reply
#9

suxorz, what's the link? I'll see if I can get an invasion started.

Shoot Straight . . . Conserve Ammo . . . And Never Ever Cut A Deal With A Dragon
Reply
#10

http://www.confusionforums.com

Is that what you are after ?

NinjaBassist Wrote:I thought it would be something different. When I get drunk I usually end up gettin naked and so for the courtesy of the other males in the house I usualy tuck my cock away like a transexual. Mangina ahoy

cLaY Wrote:Bird, less tongue...i want to know you mean it.
Reply
#11

yeah. I'll see if LUElinks will help me invade them. Give me some stupid, unfair shit they did to try and motivate them.

Shoot Straight . . . Conserve Ammo . . . And Never Ever Cut A Deal With A Dragon
Reply
#12

They proclaim a rule free forum and ban everyone who makes them a little pissy.

They banned me for telling them the truth about tom clay and flumper. Mainly they are just a bunch of whiny cunts who have itchy ban button fingers.

NinjaBassist Wrote:I thought it would be something different. When I get drunk I usually end up gettin naked and so for the courtesy of the other males in the house I usualy tuck my cock away like a transexual. Mangina ahoy

cLaY Wrote:Bird, less tongue...i want to know you mean it.
Reply
#13

allright, I'll see what I can do.

Shoot Straight . . . Conserve Ammo . . . And Never Ever Cut A Deal With A Dragon
Reply
#14

Thanks.

NinjaBassist Wrote:I thought it would be something different. When I get drunk I usually end up gettin naked and so for the courtesy of the other males in the house I usualy tuck my cock away like a transexual. Mangina ahoy

cLaY Wrote:Bird, less tongue...i want to know you mean it.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by War
01-13-2009, 04:06 PM
Last Post by what?
03-01-2006, 07:49 AM
Last Post by Undeadcannibal
06-29-2004, 07:44 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)