Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

UndeadCannibal
#1

Why would you send those pictures? :confused:
Reply
#2

FYI, UDC is a different species.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#3

Make sure you click all his links, He's $$$.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#4

WoolyGoat Wrote:FYI, UDC is a different species.

Oh fuck, another phylum.
Reply
#5

I sent them because I saw your username. I then sent you and 15 other people some of the best. So far, no good bestiality, but I can give you some gore hentai.

Shoot Straight . . . Conserve Ammo . . . And Never Ever Cut A Deal With A Dragon
Reply
#6

Undeadcannibal Wrote:I sent them because I saw your username. I then sent you and 15 other people some of the best. So far, no good bestiality, but I can give you some gore hentai.
That was my grams in that picSad
Reply
#7

HMMMMMM Wrote:Why would you send those pictures? :confused:
Lesson #1 on the Internet: Never click on any link or open any PM sent from UDC. thanks.
Reply
#8

Smile

Shoot Straight . . . Conserve Ammo . . . And Never Ever Cut A Deal With A Dragon
Reply
#9

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Lesson #1 on the Internet: Never click on any link or open any PM sent from UDC. thanks.

udc, has turned over a new leaf, his links are safe now

i think

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#10

Undeadcannibal Wrote:I sent them because I saw your username. I then sent you and 15 other people some of the best. So far, no good bestiality, but I can give you some gore hentai.


so am I one of the best.. or was those pictures some of the best
Reply
#11

Anhil8tor Wrote:so am I one of the best.. or was those pictures some of the best

8, if you got the same pics I did - I think you're more best-er than granny sucking dick ><
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by War
01-13-2009, 04:06 PM
Last Post by Don
12-22-2005, 10:05 AM
Last Post by Undeadcannibal
06-29-2004, 07:44 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)