Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Undeadcannibal who?
#1

Ok, now you might be asking yourself "Undeadcannibal...where have you been?"

The easy answer is (NSFW) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frot (NSFW) :ccrap:

The truthful answer is:

about two years ago, I was invited to a party. Now, I'm sure you've been to one party, but I get invited to them all the time. So obviously I was there. I arrived to a seedy motel on the East end of Columbus. I'd say it was the shittier end, but Columbus is for the most part entirely shitty. the crowd was the standard, some well-dressed...most not. But I digress. I started hammering them down, Natty Light after Natty Light. Suddenly some chick(debatable) invites me into the bathroom for a good time. I'm beyond drunk, and definitely into this idea. she took me to the bathroom, sat me on the toilet, and started dancing, stripping and whatnot. As she removes her panties she bends over, giving me some heavy brown eye. Now I'm not one for that kinda thing normally, but I didn't give a shit. I ended up getting a shit though. A LOT of shit. As soon as she bent down, she furrowed her brow, and I was washed in a spray of liquid excrement. a log crashed against my eye, and I passed out.

I awoke several days later in a basement, next to me was a Korean guy, who looked like he'd been there a while. I later found his name was Red, and he was not Korean, but just had Downs Syndrome. My bad. So this dude walks down the stairs with a flannel vest and no pants on, starts speedbagging my wang like a boxer. I can dig it. Seven Hours later he looks at Red, lust flooding his eyes. as he slowly approached Red, his head spun around, and opened up, revealing a Playstation 3. A laser blew from the logo, and cut my chains, but Red was fucked. I liked the guy, but not that much. So I grabbed the PS3 and was off.

That is the story of Leeman, War, and my first meetup. I'm still hungover.

PS.

turns out the playstation was a hooker.

PPS.

Upon further examination, the hooker is dead...and actually a sofa.

Shoot Straight . . . Conserve Ammo . . . And Never Ever Cut A Deal With A Dragon
Reply
#2

I'll let Goat correct you on the PPS thing.... LOL
Reply
#3

first, "pps" is correct.

second, please do not address udc directly.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#4

Welcome back UDC ...

Now get War in here as well ...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#5

I'm trying, but he's teen pregnant. We're thinking about abortion, but he insists on doing it all "Mr. Mom"

I dunno, it's not my kid, and that's all that matters!

Shoot Straight . . . Conserve Ammo . . . And Never Ever Cut A Deal With A Dragon
Reply
#6

some things are better off dead

Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster

Try not to irritate Bird he is Vagina Sensitive
Reply
#7

Cry me a river

Shoot Straight . . . Conserve Ammo . . . And Never Ever Cut A Deal With A Dragon
Reply
#8

Undeadcannibal Wrote:Cry me a river
oh he will, don't worry

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#9

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMwXPueu-RM"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMwXPueu-RM[/ame]

Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster

Try not to irritate Bird he is Vagina Sensitive
Reply
#10

i tried hitting him with a shovel, but i think it only helped him out....

DIVTIVS VOS OBTVTVS IN CASSVS, PENITVS CASSVS OBTVTVS IN VOS.
Reply
#11

War Wrote:i tried hitting him with a shovel, but i think it only helped him out....

I'll help you out...of your face!

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

Shoot Straight . . . Conserve Ammo . . . And Never Ever Cut A Deal With A Dragon
Reply
#12

leeman, im going to try a truck this time. wish me luck..

DIVTIVS VOS OBTVTVS IN CASSVS, PENITVS CASSVS OBTVTVS IN VOS.
Reply
#13

pics or it didn't happen

Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster

Try not to irritate Bird he is Vagina Sensitive
Reply
#14

War Wrote:leeman, im going to try a truck this time. wish me luck..

Excavator ???

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#15

leeman Wrote:Excavator ???
i was going to use a everyday truck, but now ill look for a excavator.

DIVTIVS VOS OBTVTVS IN CASSVS, PENITVS CASSVS OBTVTVS IN VOS.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by what?
03-01-2006, 07:49 AM
Last Post by Don
12-22-2005, 10:05 AM
Last Post by Undeadcannibal
06-29-2004, 07:44 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)