Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I have 45 minutes
#1

until I have to leave for a district sales meeting. Try to make something worth my time here today!

Thank you
Jdub!

[Image: porngood.jpg]
Reply
#2

dreamer

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#3

[Image: monkey.jpg]

eek eek eek !
Reply
#4

The meeting was better than this place!

[Image: porngood.jpg]
Reply
#5

what do you sell?
Reply
#6

Anhil8tor Wrote:what do you sell?
food

[Image: porngood.jpg]
Reply
#7

Do you prefer working the deep French fry cooker, or doing the actual burger flipping?
Reply
#8

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Do you prefer working the deep French fry cooker, or doing the actual burger flipping?
ouch!!

[Image: porngood.jpg]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
03-24-2007, 10:44 PM
Last Post by Sassy
02-03-2007, 08:30 PM
Last Post by ntype
01-31-2007, 02:19 AM
10 minutes
ntype
Last Post by ntype
09-22-2006, 01:00 AM
Last Post by leeman
04-27-2006, 01:02 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)