were sighted at Scores in NYC last night. Why do skanks hang out in strip joints?
I don't mind when ugly chicks sit in the back waiting to pounch on drunk, horny dudes, that would otherwise never bang 'em. I used to do the same thing when Buns and Bowties was still open here in scrappy.
But anarexic, washed up 20 somethings hanging out at scores is just pathetic.
Posts: 16,012
Threads: 1,685
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
i'm still fascinated with Kate Moss, that coke freak just does it for me.
I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
I have no problem with Lindsey Lohan being anywhere especially a strip club.Think about the dude who takes her home and gets her to imitate the strippers dancing.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 2,743
Threads: 103
Joined: Jul 2005
Reputation:
0
I'd like to see them get a dance.
Posts: 8,184
Threads: 386
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Lohan is not even in the 20 something club yet.
I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?
Posts: 2,743
Threads: 103
Joined: Jul 2005
Reputation:
0
lohan will come back. she'll eat a cheesburger and get hot again.
Posts: 8,184
Threads: 386
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
BIRD33 Wrote:And?
And nothing. E had commented that they were washed up 20 somethings. Lohan has washed up prior to that.
I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?