Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Billy Idol is on Viva La Bam
#1

Mondays off are tits!
Reply
#2

Flavor of Love is up next. Damn she's got huge mammos!
Reply
#3

Bam should have his nuts removed, fucker cuts a sun roof in his Lambo...what a tool.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#4

Bams for 12 year olds.I like that show "next" with either 5 hot chicks or flaming homo's riding a bus.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#5

BIRD33 Wrote:Bams for 12 year olds.I like that show "next" with either 5 hot chicks or flaming homo's riding a bus.

i want to punch your ovaries for that comment

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#6

cLaY Wrote:i want to punch your ovaries for that comment

I like looking at hot 19 year olds and flaming homo's.Thats not weird.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#7

BIRD33 Wrote:I like looking at hot 19 year olds and flaming homo's.Thats not weird.

I set up the parental control on our TV at home so my wife can't watch MTV programming. She nearly ripped my penis off because she was missing the 4th re-run of The Gauntlet 2 this weekend. She won BTW.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#8

Vitamin E Wrote:Mondays off are tits!

Bam doesn't live too far from me(Westchester)...frequents the same bars etc...that was nice having Billy Idol wish 'April' a happy b-day..

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#9

cLaY Wrote:I set up the parental control on our TV at home so my wife can't watch MTV programming. She nearly ripped my penis off because she was missing the 4th re-run of The Gauntlet 2 this weekend. She won BTW.

I never miss The Gauntlet 2. :$

I also like to watch and laugh at the homo's on Next. I can't believe these people are for real.
Reply
#10

cLaY Wrote:I set up the parental control on our TV at home so my wife can't watch MTV programming. She nearly ripped my penis off because she was missing the 4th re-run of The Gauntlet 2 this weekend. She won BTW.
How do I block Oprah?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by PinesChic
01-14-2009, 04:00 AM
Last Post by Michman
05-22-2008, 08:18 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
03-13-2008, 06:13 PM
Last Post by Clarissa
02-21-2008, 12:31 AM
Last Post by Paddy
03-28-2007, 04:05 PM
Last Post by pauliO
09-30-2006, 03:07 PM
Billy
Blueeyedwoman
Last Post by leeman
03-22-2006, 11:48 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)