Posts: 13,679
Threads: 549
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
I think he's playing for the Yankees today, on a 2 day contract. Probably going to play 2 innings and/or 1 at-bat.
is this a disgrace to the game of baseball?
(This post was last modified: 03-13-2008, 04:45 PM by
WoolyGoat.)
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Its a joke.It would be great if they hit him with a pitch.I do however love Lasorda being manager for the Dodgers and getting thrown out.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 2,743
Threads: 103
Joined: Jul 2005
Reputation:
0
1st pitch should be at his ear hole. then mow him down with 90+mile an hour fast balls.
Has he done anything funny in the last 20 years?
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Is there and actual reason he's playing?I don't get where this is coming from.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
I think the coach is was out of line.He could have just said he's not commited enough and left it at that.all these guys want to act like saviors.Having John Gruden caddy the back nine was unprofessional but crazier things have happened on tour.His antics bring attention to the game.
See You In Toledo