03-28-2007, 09:36 AM
Hello, my name is Billy and I suffer from guilt for not forwarding 50
billion fucking chain letters sent to me by people who actually believe
if you send them on, a poor six year old girl in Scotland with a breast on
her forehead will be able to raise enough money to have it removed before
her redneck parents sell her to a travelling freak show. And, do you
honestly believe that Bill Gates is going to give you, and everyone to whom you
send "his" email, $1000?
How stupid are we?
Ooooh, looky here! If I scroll down this page and make a wish, I'll get
laid by a model I just happen to run into the next day! What a bunch of
bullshit.
Maybe the evil chain letter leprechauns will come into my house and
sodomize me in my sleep for not continuing a chain letter that was
started by St Peter in 5AD and brought to this country by midget pilgrim
stowaways on the Endeavour. Fuck 'em!!
If you're going to forward something, at least send me something mildly
amusing. I've seen all the "send this to 10 of your closest friends, and
this poor, wretched excuse for a human being will somehow receive a
nickel from some omniscient being" forwards about 90 times. I don't fucking
care.
Show a little intelligence and think about what you're actually
contributing to by sending out these forwards. Chances are, it's our own
unpopularity.
The point being? If you get some chain letter that's threatening to
leave you shagless or luckless for the rest of your life, delete it. If it's
funny, send it on. Don't piss people off by making them feel guilty
about a leper in Botswana with no teeth who has been tied to the arse of a
dead elephant for 27 years and whose only salvation is the 5 cents per letter
he'll receive if you forward this email.
Now forward this to everyone you know. Otherwise, tomorrow morning your
underwear will turn carnivorous and will consume your genitals.
Have a nice day.
Billy Connelly
P.S: Send me 15 bucks and then fuck off
billion fucking chain letters sent to me by people who actually believe
if you send them on, a poor six year old girl in Scotland with a breast on
her forehead will be able to raise enough money to have it removed before
her redneck parents sell her to a travelling freak show. And, do you
honestly believe that Bill Gates is going to give you, and everyone to whom you
send "his" email, $1000?
How stupid are we?
Ooooh, looky here! If I scroll down this page and make a wish, I'll get
laid by a model I just happen to run into the next day! What a bunch of
bullshit.
Maybe the evil chain letter leprechauns will come into my house and
sodomize me in my sleep for not continuing a chain letter that was
started by St Peter in 5AD and brought to this country by midget pilgrim
stowaways on the Endeavour. Fuck 'em!!
If you're going to forward something, at least send me something mildly
amusing. I've seen all the "send this to 10 of your closest friends, and
this poor, wretched excuse for a human being will somehow receive a
nickel from some omniscient being" forwards about 90 times. I don't fucking
care.
Show a little intelligence and think about what you're actually
contributing to by sending out these forwards. Chances are, it's our own
unpopularity.
The point being? If you get some chain letter that's threatening to
leave you shagless or luckless for the rest of your life, delete it. If it's
funny, send it on. Don't piss people off by making them feel guilty
about a leper in Botswana with no teeth who has been tied to the arse of a
dead elephant for 27 years and whose only salvation is the 5 cents per letter
he'll receive if you forward this email.
Now forward this to everyone you know. Otherwise, tomorrow morning your
underwear will turn carnivorous and will consume your genitals.
Have a nice day.
Billy Connelly
P.S: Send me 15 bucks and then fuck off
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?

