Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Vit E would like to thank the fukks at Sweet and Low
#1

If it isn't bad enough I have to look like a total pussy because I can't drink coffee black. When I beg the fat ladies at work they all have Sweet and Low. So when the tough guys show up, I'm tearing open a PINK packet of sweetner. Why don't y'all just cut off my nut sack?
Reply
#2

Vitamin E Wrote:If it isn't bad enough I have to look like a total pussy because I can't drink coffee black. When I beg the fat ladies at work they all have Sweet and Low. So when the tough guys show up, I'm tearing open a PINK packet of sweetner. Why don't y'all just cut off my nut sack?


I don't get it
Reply
#3

bdic Wrote:I don't get it

Fuck you, Josh Baskin!
Reply
#4

try splenda?
Reply
#5

Get a bottle of that french vanilla coffee-mate creamer and forget the sugar.
Reply
#6

Mods, please delete this thread. It's embarassing.
Reply
#7

bdic Wrote:I don't get it

right on time

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#8

Vitamin E Wrote:Mods, please delete this thread. It's embarassing.


splenda come in a yellow pack..

yellow like the stripe on a tar heels back
Reply
#9

Vitamin E Wrote:Fuck you, Josh Baskin!


No. Fuck YOU, Webster Long
Reply
#10

cLaY Wrote:right on time


Snooze button
Reply
#11

sorry i missed ya in chitown, roland

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#12

snarg Wrote:sorry i missed ya in chitown, roland


I don't live in Chicago, rufus
Reply
#13

bdic Wrote:I don't live in Chicago, rufus

This compromises the integrity of my entire stalking background file. F!
Reply
#14

bdic Wrote:I don't live in Chicago, rufus

shit, do you mean to say it was all a hoax, brewster?

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#15

snarg Wrote:shit, do you mean to say it was all a hoax, brewster?


I'm not sure. I'm a little confused, tommy
Reply
#16

bdic Wrote:I'm not sure. I'm a little confused, tommy


wrong forum, aristotle

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#17

snarg Wrote:wrong forum, aristotle



I'm sorry, mookie
Reply
#18

no harm, no foul
good to see ya, barry, i'm out

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#19

http://store.yahoo.com/brooklynpremium/s...wliq8.html
Reply
#20

nice!
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Blondie
02-11-2010, 06:48 PM
Last Post by Ntype
10-03-2008, 10:25 AM
Last Post by ntype
01-21-2008, 06:04 PM
Last Post by leeman
01-07-2008, 04:22 PM
sweet chick
ntype
Last Post by ntype
10-23-2007, 12:47 AM
Last Post by ntype
08-20-2007, 05:01 PM
Last Post by coyote
03-28-2007, 04:17 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)