Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I just smirked threw an entire meeting!
#1

RACK This palce(sp)!
Reply
#2

Vitamin E Wrote:RACK Bdic!

ftfy.
Reply
#3

bdic is a world class troll, but I'm not sure he's capable without an accomplice(sp)
Reply
#4

Vitamin E Wrote:bdic is a world class troll, but I'm not sure he's capable without an accomplice(sp)

werd....but leeman left, so I can only give so much credit.
Reply
#5

Bill Wrote:werd....but leeman left, so I can only give so much credit.


With out a retirement thread? That fukker knows the rules!
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by squirt
10-31-2019, 10:29 AM
Last Post by Ntype
11-07-2008, 06:17 PM
Last Post by Fatfuckfrank
02-07-2007, 07:02 PM
Last Post by leucetios
11-13-2006, 10:21 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)