Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Funny ass dream
#1

I had this weird dream last night. I called and asked to speak to Banana. So dude picked up the phone. So he said, come on over, I would like to meet you.
I got there, and there was a party. Banana answered the door, but it was really E. He was wearing the NC hoody. I was a bit mystified. He was like, "I am Banana". I was all, shit, you totally had me fooled. So then there is a party at his house. We were all just hanging out. But I felt like the dork at the cool kid party. I was getting ready to leave, and I went to get my bag. It was gone.
So I said, hey, where is my bag. E said "yeah, somebody must have taken it". I shrugged it off, but I was really bummed. I had just spent a ton of time burning my CD's onto my laptop, and my laptop, my new IPOD and my PSP were all in the bag.

I woke up pissed.

I am never the dork of the party.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#2

SanDog Wrote:I am never the dork of the party.

Only chicks carry bags with them.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

BIRD33 Wrote:Only chicks carry bags with them.

Yeah, I can only think that I have spent so much time loading all this fucking music the last few days, my laptop is in my dome.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#4

SanDog Wrote:Funny ass dream
where's the "ass" part?
Reply
#5

I regularly dream about ITers..

I don't post them though because then they'd think I was a freak.
Reply
#6

BODE' laptop

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by WoolyGoat
09-02-2013, 05:18 PM
Last Post by leeman
11-16-2011, 03:00 PM
Last Post by dodsno
04-23-2010, 01:22 AM
Last Post by Pickle
02-12-2010, 11:09 PM
Last Post by Paddy
08-05-2009, 12:29 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)