Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I actually cooked diner sunday night....
#1

so I'm wondering how often the other IT doods cook diner or the family?
Reply
#2

I cooked last night..

Chicken Fried Steak w/ white gravy
green beans
bacon and cheese potatoes
biscuits
Reply
#3

I made burgers on the BBQ.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#4

Anhil8tor Wrote:I cooked last night..

Chicken Fried Steak w/ white gravy
green beans
bacon and cheese potatoes
biscuits

My arteries just clogged.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#5

every meal yo
Reply
#6

You accidentally spelled your name with dollar signs. They may look like s's but they mean dollars. Your name reads Rudollardollarell. That is a dumb name.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#7

Jimmy Wrote:You accidentally spelled your name with dollar signs. They may look like s's but they mean dollars. Your name reads Rudollardollarell. That is a dumb name.

thanks dummy
Reply
#8

Bill should have posted in my Sunday Night Dinner thread which I actually ran ON Sunday.
Reply
#9

RU$$ELL Wrote:thanks dummy

Not nice calling me dummy. Sad(

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#10

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Bill should have posted in my Sunday Night Dinner thread which I actually ran ON Sunday.


I'm sorry I actually have to work now and then.

As for diner:

Sauteed garlic Shrimp over a bed linguine w/ white wine sauce.

dessert was some thing I just made up..
angel food cake in a personal sized bunt pan.
capped with a scoup of vanilla sherbert
and I drizzeled chocolote over the whole ting.
Reply
#11

Sherbert comes in vanilla?
Reply
#12

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Sherbert comes in vanilla?

appearently cause it was in the freezer section
Reply
#13

Bill Wrote:appearently cause it was in the freezer section

So are frozen peas but I wouldn't put them on top of my angel food cake.
Reply
#14

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:So are frozen peas but I wouldn't put them on top of my angel food cake.

It was actually pretty good.
Reply
#15

oh and you were right it was frozen yogurt.

http://www.turkeyhill.com/products/frozen-yogurt.asp
Reply
#16

Bill Wrote:oh and you were right it was frozen yogurt.

http://www.turkeyhill.com/products/frozen-yogurt.asp


Now you're talking.
Reply
#17

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Now you're talking.

I can admit when I'm wrong.:$
Reply
#18

Your dinner sounds like scampi. Can you send me the recipe?
Reply
#19

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Your dinner sounds like scampi. Can you send me the recipe?

It's a bastardized version. I'll have to type it up.
Reply
#20

you have to die of something..

besides..

triple bypasses aren't a big deal anymore
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Blondie
05-07-2010, 06:42 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-02-2010, 08:21 PM
Last Post by Jimmy
01-28-2010, 10:33 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)