Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

The largest penis
#1

I have ever been with measured 7 3/4 inches. The guy I was dating always had a thing for measuring his....thing. After he measured, he would always announce the readings. Fucking fruitcake.
Reply
#2

Jimmy I'm sorry to hear you have a small penis.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

does size really matter?

ntype Wrote:unrack me it's another false friend. mmh you were "readjusted" but I suppose that google translation is another source of bizzareness in one of my posts.

I fear that.
Reply
#4

Shadrach Wrote:does size really matter?


only if he posts nudies of his girlfriend.
Reply
#5

Banana Wrote:I have ever been with measured 7 3/4 inches. The guy I was dating always had a thing for measuring his....thing. After he measured, he would always announce the readings. Fucking fruitcake.

this implies you measured every penis you "have ever been with" (sic)

fucking fruitcake

ps/ do you ever have the desire to experience a large one? :bew:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#6

keep in mind, most guys that measure themselves are either 14 years old or have major personality defects.
Reply
#7

:confused:
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by WoolyGoat
02-19-2008, 05:42 AM
Last Post by Vitamin E
02-12-2008, 02:05 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
08-16-2007, 07:03 AM
Last Post by Sassy
02-02-2007, 08:31 PM
Last Post by YLA
02-02-2007, 01:12 AM
Last Post by Blondie
02-01-2007, 06:34 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)