Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

My penis deserves a raise
#1

I, the Penis, hereby request a raise in salary for the
following reasons:

1. I do physical labor.
2. I work at great depths.
3. I plunge head first into everything I do.
4. I do not get weekends or public holidays off.
5. I work in a damp environment.
6. I work in a dark area that has poor ventilation.
7. I work in high temperatures.
8. My work exposes me to diseases.
_______________________________

Dear Penis,

After assessing your request, and considering the
arguments you have raised, the management denies your
request for the following reasons:

1. You do not work 8 hours straight.
2. You WORK IN SHORT SPURTS AND fall asleep after EACH
brief work period.
3. You do not always follow the orders of the
management team.
4. You do not stay in your designated area, and are
often seen visiting other locations.
5. You do not take initiative - you need to be
pressured and stimulated in order t! o start working.
6. You leave the workplace rather messy at the end of
your shift.
7. You dont always observe necessary safety
regulations, such as wearing the correct protective
clothing.
8. You will retire LONG before you are 65.
9. You are unable to work double shifts.
10. You sometimes leave your designated work area
before you have completed the assigned task.
11. And if that were not all, you have constantly been
seen entering and exiting the workplace carrying two
suspicious-looking bags.

Sincerely, The Management

One part of the Trailer Trash Alliance
Reply
#2

I miss the ninja man
Reply
#3

Anhil8tor Wrote:I miss the ninja man

Yeah ...

But don't you need a penis to miss it ???????

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#4

I picked up a one armed cougar last night and fucked her. I'm on no sleep and have a golf outing for work at noon so I'lll be recharging my batteries with beer in about an hour.She really only had one arm.Thats a first for me.I'm kind of like harrison ford in fugitive if you really think about it.Go fuck yourselves.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#5

BIRD33 Wrote:I picked up a one armed cougar last night and fucked her. I'm on no sleep and have a golf outing for work at noon so I'lll be recharging my batteries with beer in about an hour.She really only had one arm.Thats a first for me.I'm kind of like harrison ford in fugitive if you really think about it.Go fuck yourselves.

how do you fuck all night?
Reply
#6

She drove me back to my place and when we got there she asked for a beer.I said how bout some Jameson and cold water.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#7

BIRD33 Wrote:She drove me back to my place and when we got there she asked for a beer.I said how bout some Jameson and cold water.
stick shift?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#8

She was loaded.I think she was driving a Denali.She was missing her right appendage(sp) so I doubt it was a stick.She tried to stick her finger up my ass but I had to tell her homey don't play that.It made me wonder where she's put that stump.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#9

BIRD33 Wrote:She was loaded.I think she was driving a Denali.She was missing her right appendage(sp) so I doubt it was a stick.She tried to stick her finger up my ass but I had to tell her homey don't play that.It made me wonder where she's put that stump.

VitE got a fake arm up his arse last nite...makes you wonder.
Reply
#10

how did she loose the arm?
cougar trap?
http://www.laserbullet.com.au/images/MB_650_MB750.jpg
Reply
#11

BIRD33 Wrote:She was loaded.I think she was driving a Denali.She was missing her right appendage(sp) so I doubt it was a stick.She tried to stick her finger up my ass but I had to tell her homey don't play that.It made me wonder where she's put that stump.

you sure it was a chick right?
Reply
#12

Anhil8tor Wrote:you sure it was a chick right?

Positive.I've been up since 6 AM on monday.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#13

quint Wrote:how did she loose the arm?
cougar trap?
http://www.laserbullet.com.au/images/MB_650_MB750.jpg

I never even mentioned or acknowledged the lack of arm action.I have no idea how she lost it.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by WoolyGoat
02-19-2008, 05:42 AM
Last Post by Vitamin E
02-12-2008, 02:05 PM
Last Post by Sassy
02-02-2007, 08:31 PM
Last Post by YLA
02-02-2007, 01:12 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)