Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Top 10 reasons Christy wants to join Ownster
#1

10. MajPvt makes her nipples hard.
9. Another board at which to read Ray's posts.
8. Most IT douchebags are afraid to visit.
7. She'd like Swits to own (run) her ass again, for old time's sake.
6. Title of "Ownster MILF" is still up for grabs, ever since we saw Gin's real pic.
5. She wants to keep up on teh lingo of teh intrawebs.
4. She's actually a hardcore e30 M3 enthusiast and tired of being smoked by Scooby Rexes.
3. 16-24 year old boys will be throwing themselves at her....it'll be like high school would've been if she didn't have the acne.
2. She needs Ownster protection from the internet toughguys at her previous forums.
1. Ownster is the site that owns you, motherbitches.
Reply
#2

also, she won't have to compete with her archrival, BEW.

unless BEW joins too. Confusedcratch:
Reply
#3

I likes numba aight

[Image: ownster.gif][Image: joke1o.gif]
Reply
#4

shit nigga... you no they all fo rilz...
Reply
#5

this thread should have gotten more play
Reply
#6

I don't know what she's waiting for since she's got the chance to post with such witty an original guys like tokenblack.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#7

BIRD33 Wrote:I don't know what she's waiting for since she's got the chance to post with such witty an original guys like tokenblack.

he's real? I thought he was just a shitty trool
Reply
#8

there's no such user at Ownster.

it musta been a troll, I guess.
Reply
#9

Raiden Wrote:there's no such user at Ownster.

it musta been a troll, I guess.

What high quality member of ownster is tokenblack?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#10

BIRD33 Wrote:What high quality member of ownster is tokenblack?

Dunno...I think it's Jo.
Reply
#11

MajorPrivate has the keys to Ownster.

'nuff said.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#12

:vite:
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by JCW
05-16-2010, 05:00 PM
Last Post by quint
01-28-2010, 07:21 AM
Last Post by JCW
01-25-2010, 09:17 PM
Last Post by Jimmy
04-09-2009, 05:36 PM
Last Post by PinesChic
01-03-2009, 06:49 PM
Last Post by Chester
05-30-2008, 04:30 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)