Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Pictures of my butt cheeks
#1

I used to receive and ignore the occasional request from undesirable sources (namely the likes of Bird33 and Tribal Dragon, and more recently SporK) but lately there has been an increase in the amount of requests from female posters. I am new at this, can somebody please give me some advice?

Is it ok to send your butt cheeks on the first PM?

Is it best to take the picture yourself or should you ask your wife/girlfriend/partner for assistance?

What if the person requesting the pictures is really a man?

Naked or dressed? ....Upright or bent over? .....There's so much to learn.

Thanks in advance.

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="3"]_________________________________________________
I'm a rap battle assassin, send me a PM
If you want someone run - tell me who, where and when![/SIZE]
[/COLOR]

TomFoolery Wrote:I've got tears in my eyes. Your shit is straight money. Thanks for fucking with those bitches dood.
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:He's a battle rapper. Straight cash. He'll ruin you.
Raiden Wrote:This limey convict is $$$.
Reply
#2

:lool:















:ph_ph34r:
Reply
#3

having posted my butt over here I can give you the safe advice not to use toothpaste to write a sign on your butt (ie. IT) ... menthol is strong butt isn't.
Reply
#4

Both Ntype and Tom have experience in this matter. Please contact them both.
Reply
#5

what would you say to your SO? Please take a pic of my ass so I can show strangers? I'll also take a pic of your boobs to show them? If yes, then, ask for her help. :ph34r:
Reply
#6

leucetios Wrote:what would you say to your SO? Please take a pic of my ass so I can show strangers? I'll also take a pic of your boobs to show them? If yes, then, ask for her help. :ph34r:
I don't know. I'm still trying to figure out the best thing to say.

ntype Wrote:having posted my butt over here I can give you the safe advice not to use toothpaste to write a sign on your butt (ie. IT) ... menthol is strong butt isn't.
So what environmentally friendly substance is best for making butt signs?

Dare I ask Tom Foolery?

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="3"]_________________________________________________
I'm a rap battle assassin, send me a PM
If you want someone run - tell me who, where and when![/SIZE]
[/COLOR]

TomFoolery Wrote:I've got tears in my eyes. Your shit is straight money. Thanks for fucking with those bitches dood.
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:He's a battle rapper. Straight cash. He'll ruin you.
Raiden Wrote:This limey convict is $$$.
Reply
#7

Oli-dogg Wrote:I don't know. I'm still trying to figure out the best thing to say.


So what environmentally friendly substance is best for making butt signs?

Dare I ask Tom Foolery?
stick your finger in your ass and use your own poo.

[Image: Junkinbox.jpg]
Reply
#8

PurpleHaze Wrote::lool:
Don't laugh, this is your fault. :ph:

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="3"]_________________________________________________
I'm a rap battle assassin, send me a PM
If you want someone run - tell me who, where and when![/SIZE]
[/COLOR]

TomFoolery Wrote:I've got tears in my eyes. Your shit is straight money. Thanks for fucking with those bitches dood.
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:He's a battle rapper. Straight cash. He'll ruin you.
Raiden Wrote:This limey convict is $$$.
Reply
#9

Odysseus Wrote:stick your finger in your ass and use your own poo.
Great tip. Thanks. But I was after a slighty brighter colour if possible.

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="3"]_________________________________________________
I'm a rap battle assassin, send me a PM
If you want someone run - tell me who, where and when![/SIZE]
[/COLOR]

TomFoolery Wrote:I've got tears in my eyes. Your shit is straight money. Thanks for fucking with those bitches dood.
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:He's a battle rapper. Straight cash. He'll ruin you.
Raiden Wrote:This limey convict is $$$.
Reply
#10

Oli-dogg Wrote:Don't laugh, this is your fault. :ph:

[Image: av03.jpg]
Reply
#11

fuckin phags
Reply
#12

Oli-dogg Wrote:I don't know. I'm still trying to figure out the best thing to say.


So what environmentally friendly substance is best for making butt signs?

Dare I ask Tom Foolery?

mmh maybe some lotion for the body, something that doesn't advertise is strong "menthol freshness" on the pack should do it.
Reply
#13

PurpleHaze Wrote:[Image: av03.jpg]
And who's monkey-ass is that? Don't tell me it's little bitch Foolery's!

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="3"]_________________________________________________
I'm a rap battle assassin, send me a PM
If you want someone run - tell me who, where and when![/SIZE]
[/COLOR]

TomFoolery Wrote:I've got tears in my eyes. Your shit is straight money. Thanks for fucking with those bitches dood.
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:He's a battle rapper. Straight cash. He'll ruin you.
Raiden Wrote:This limey convict is $$$.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
10-07-2009, 01:17 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
02-23-2009, 09:19 PM
Last Post by quint
02-12-2009, 06:54 PM
Last Post by who
12-14-2008, 04:07 AM
Last Post by Ntype
11-07-2008, 04:24 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)