Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Smoking bans?
#1

Could someone please explian to me how banning smoking across the nation is gonna help me live longer when the green house gases are just gonna bake me to a fine even crisp anyway?

ps I'm not a smoker.
Reply
#2

You'll die of heart disease long before the green house gasses get you.
Reply
#3

I hope they never outlaw lighting farts.
Reply
#4

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:You'll die of heart disease long before the green house gasses get you.

you're right.
My mother and father were smokers.
My mother smoked while she was pregnant with me.
And although I feel fine now god knows somebody's second hand smoke might kill me while I'm sitting at the bar distroying my liver.
Reply
#5

Bill Wrote:you're right.
My mother and father were smokers.
My mother smoked while she was pregnant with me.
And although I feel fine now god knows somebody's second hand smoke might kill me while I'm sitting at the bar distroying my liver.

There's a county bar in my home town that has those big jars of pickled stuff. Pickled eggs, Pickled pigs feet, and Pickled Liver. The last one always makes me chuckle.
Reply
#6

Vitamin E Wrote:I hope they never outlaw lighting farts.

Pussy farts are $$$.

ps. this is 8.
Reply
#7

Vitamin E Wrote:There's a county bar in my home town that has those big jars of pickled stuff. Pickled eggs, Pickled pigs feet, and Pickled Liver. The last one always makes me chuckle.

Is it gay that I like pickled hot sausage?
Reply
#8

I love lighting up a big cigar in a crowded smoke filled bar. Its kinda fun watching the ciggy smokers snarl at the smoke.

PS: fuck you bill, queefs are not cool.
Reply
#9

Here it is permitted to smoke in bars but not on patios.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by bam
01-19-2010, 08:56 PM
Last Post by PinesChic
01-23-2009, 09:28 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
11-07-2008, 10:36 PM
Last Post by Oli-dogg
05-25-2006, 03:54 AM
Last Post by Jdub
01-27-2006, 11:00 PM
Last Post by Don
01-27-2006, 04:27 PM
Last Post by snarg
01-14-2006, 01:14 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)