Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

tonite dinner
#1

- Horse steak - cooked rare, with a little bit of butter and olive oil, added a few herbs
- McCain french fries (well I want to test those ones)
- Salad

:d
Reply
#2

ntype Wrote:- Horse steak - cooked rare, with a little bit of butter and olive oil, added a few herbs
- McCain french fries (well I want to test those ones)
- Salad

:d

horse steak?
Reply
#3

I'd eat a horse. As long as it was raised for eating. I cant imagine a work or riding horse would taste very good due to all the tendons and lactic acid.

Fuck.
Reply
#4

yeah horse like horses and stuff, it's really good (a red meat with no fat).

and yeah they are rised for that
Reply
#5

ntype Wrote:yeah horse like horses and stuff, it's really good (a red meat with no fat).

and yeah they are rised for that

When I make it to Switzerland your buying me a horse steak dude.

Fuck.
Reply
#6

I had a stuffed pork chop last night..

only a coonass would take a meat like pork and stuff it with beef.. fucker was huge.
Reply
#7

Anhil8tor Wrote:I had a stuffed pork chop last night..

only a coonass would take a meat like pork and stuff it with beef.. fucker was huge.

This post makes me think you fucked a pig last night.
Reply
#8

You eat HORSE?

:|
Reply
#9

Gadonkadonk Money Dawg Wrote:When I make it to Switzerland your buying me a horse steak dude.

for sure my friend !
Reply
#10

Bill Wrote:This post makes me think you fucked a pig last night.

don't be disrepectful towards Ms 8. please.
Reply
#11

ntype Wrote:don't be disrepectful towards Ms 8. please.

Nicely done.


I wouldnt eat a horse.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#12

PurpleHaze Wrote:You eat HORSE?

:|

it's yummy. I love that.


Attached Files
.jpg 3061574Lun.jpg Size: 4.13 KB  Downloads: 7
Reply
#13

BIRD33 Wrote:Nicely done.


I wouldnt eat a horse.

that would be too much, a steak is enough usually.
Reply
#14

I would try eating the horse steak. Although I imagine it might be a little tough, you probably have to eat it on the rare side.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#15

SanDog Wrote:I would try eating the horse steak. Although I imagine it might be a little tough, you probably have to eat it on the rare side.

nope it's really tender...yummy yummilicious
Reply
#16

Yuck!

Specialist in pleasing erotic sensations.
member of the Sons of Cunnilingus
Reply
#17

pepsi Wrote:We prefer dog!



50

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#18

Yesterday's dinner:
Pork sausages, mashed potato, egg fried rice
[Image: P4170003.jpg]
Reply
#19

AnalHamster Wrote:Yesterday's dinner:
Pork sausages, mashed potato, egg fried rice
[Image: P4170003.jpg]










FUCKING RACK this guy!

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ncbiker
07-30-2014, 05:43 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
07-11-2007, 07:40 PM
Last Post by lookout below
06-28-2006, 08:46 PM
Last Post by cLaY
06-28-2006, 05:54 AM
What's for dinner?
PurpleHaze
Last Post by snarg
06-15-2006, 04:26 AM
Last Post by Tommy
05-11-2006, 03:10 PM
Sunday Family Dinner
Blueeyedwoman
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
03-12-2006, 02:57 AM
Last Post by ntype
02-23-2006, 10:45 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
02-15-2006, 10:50 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)