Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

there are bad vibes around here tonite
#1

going to read a book

see ya.
Reply
#2

It could be worse. You could have Suck My Nuts sending you about a hundred pms whining that he didn't like the title/avatar changes I gave him and boasting about his contacts with the FBI. I told him to send the authorities my way and I'd seduce them one by one.

Then I asked for his CF/UJ nic and he ran away.
Reply
#3

Night Swiss Miss!
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Tommy
05-11-2006, 03:10 PM
Last Post by cLaY
04-20-2006, 04:10 AM
Last Post by ntype
02-23-2006, 10:45 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
12-03-2005, 12:43 AM
Last Post by leucetios
08-02-2005, 08:18 PM
Last Post by Dr. Lecter
05-16-2005, 05:41 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)