04-26-2006, 04:15 PM
I really am gonna get rid of my navi, so I set some criteeria and sent Mrs Bill out to pick 3 different cars she likes. It must a) yet at least 30 mpg b)seating for 5 c) be under 20 grand so I can swallow the 11gs I'm eatting from the navi.
First car. - Mitsubishi Galant I was actually suprised cause it wasn't the same car I remember from a few years ago. anyway, I got a hell of an offer on one of their demo's. Long story short. Mrs bill got upset cause it didn't have leather. I told her if it was that fucking important she needed to hitch her wagon to a dood with more $.
I slept on the couch.
First car. - Mitsubishi Galant I was actually suprised cause it wasn't the same car I remember from a few years ago. anyway, I got a hell of an offer on one of their demo's. Long story short. Mrs bill got upset cause it didn't have leather. I told her if it was that fucking important she needed to hitch her wagon to a dood with more $.
I slept on the couch.

