Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

McRoberts Still a Devil
#1

Duke University head coach Mike Krzyzewski has announced Josh McRoberts will return for his sophomore season in 2006-07.

McRoberts was thought to be a potential lottery pick had he declared for the NBA Draft, but the sophomore to be from Carmel (Ind.) decided he would be better off returning to Duke.

"I am very excited about my decision to return to Duke to continue my academic and athletic career," McRoberts told Duke Sports Information.

"I love the atmosphere at Duke and the support the university receives from the community. There is no place better to play college basketball. I am looking forward to working with the coaching staff to further develop my skills as a player. The relationships that I have in place here played a major role in my decision. I am anxious to see my bond with Coach K, the rest of the staff and my teammates grow even stronger. Additionally, I am eager to continue to build on several relationships that I have developed in the community through working with our outreach programs."

McRoberts spent his freshman season in the shadow of senior All-Americans J.J. Redick and Shelden Williams. Returning for at least another season at Duke will allow him to be a much more featured player in the Blue Devil system.

With the Lance Thomas decision a little more than a week away, Duke could be much better off next season than many analysts were predicting after the Devils lost in the NCAA Tournament to LSU if Thomas decides to be a Blue Devil.

For now though, the Duke fan base will settle for the knowledge of knowing McRoberts will still be manning the low block in Durham next season.
Reply
#2

Mcroberts > Hainsboro

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

Julian Wright > McRoberts > Mouth Breather

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#4

cLaY Wrote:Julian Wright > McRoberts > Mouth Breather

Who's Julian Wright?Did he get past the first rd of the NCAA yet?

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Jimmy
04-04-2009, 01:31 AM
Last Post by SporK
07-21-2005, 06:59 PM
Last Post by Banana
01-03-2005, 10:38 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)