Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Dick cheney has a cat...
#1

[Image: dick_cheney_cat1.jpg][Image: dick-cheney.jpg]

next post Bush and monkeys..

mmh.

SSignature here - something witty - now you laugh
Reply
#2

A student who is auctioning her virginity to pay for a masters degree in Family and Marriage therapy has seen bidding hit £2.5million ($3.7m).


http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnew...llion.html


[Image: natalie_dylan_1237014c.jpg]


Am I missing something here?Is her vagina filled with 3.6 million dollars you can keep?She's barely an 8.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

how would you verify with 100% accuracy she is a virgin?


why does it matter?
Reply
#4

I'm not sure how you would verify it.Its for sure a question since she's 22.

I have no idea why anyone would pay that much for a virgin.I see the appeal a little but would never pay for it.For that type of cash you could have 10 of the hottest porn stars live with you for a month fucking your brains out together.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#5

I should save my money. 10 you say, huh?

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#6

I'm pretty sure you can take a shit on one of them for a grand so imagine how far 3 mil would go.This is one of those occasions where you can take the phrase "more bang for your buck" literally.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Dick
ntype
Last Post by ntype
06-28-2007, 12:06 AM
Last Post by ntype
04-04-2007, 11:33 AM
spotted dick
ntype
Last Post by Blondie
01-22-2007, 05:41 PM
Last Post by snarg
01-03-2007, 12:21 AM
Big Dick Fading
Blueeyedwoman
Last Post by trouble
08-10-2006, 03:33 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)