Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Hello Bdic?
#1

Long time no see. How's it going?
finding anything worth reading?
Reply
#2

A) Who the fuck are you?
B) I'm fine
C) I've responded to the threads that were worth reading
Reply
#3

bdic Wrote:A) Who the fuck are you?
B) I'm fine
C) I've responded to the threads that were worth reading

Bill
Glad to hear it
I have no reply for C.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Bill
03-04-2008, 01:12 AM
Last Post by Banana
02-24-2007, 08:58 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
12-22-2006, 08:05 PM
Last Post by Sassy
12-05-2006, 10:37 PM
Last Post by leucetios
11-10-2006, 12:53 AM
Last Post by Bill
06-01-2006, 04:52 PM
bdic Scares Me
Blueeyedwoman
Last Post by boosh
04-30-2006, 10:39 AM
Last Post by snarg
02-10-2006, 06:05 AM
Last Post by Banana
02-08-2006, 11:42 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)