Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

So, I ran bdic.
#1

'Bode!

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#2

Fa. King. Don. Nut.

Just stop Jimmy. You are making me ashamed.
Reply
#3

You should be ashamed of this place. I have singlehandedly ran this site for a week non stop and the only solution was to fuck with my account, ban me and edit my posts and then lie about it.:lol2:
Reply
#4

Banana Wrote:Fa. King. Don. Nut.

Just stop Jimmy. You are making me ashamed.

too soon for the donut
one more time and you will receive a warning
thanks for your attention

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#5

snarg Wrote:too soon for the donut
one more time and you will receive a warning
thanks for your attention

Can I get a ban?
Reply
#6

Banana Wrote:Can I get a ban?

Lol, I'll be back as #13 in no time, chubby.
Reply
#7

Paintitblack v12 Wrote:Lol, I'll be back as #13 in no time, chubby.

Not everything is about you, Britney. If I wanted to ban you fuckface, I could. You don't concern me.
Reply
#8

Banana Wrote:Can I get a ban?

the moron didn't get it

don't push me sister
if you think i won't pull the trigger, ask him
:yay:

i guess you weren't here when we all found out it is the only thing that makes me hard any more

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#9

snarg Wrote:the moron didn't get it

don't push me sister
if you think i won't pull the trigger, ask him
:yay:

i guess you weren't here when we all found out it is the only thing that makes me hard any more

I am interested in what makes you hard. :apple:
Reply
#10

Banana Wrote:Not everything is about you, Britney. If I wanted to ban you fuckface, I could. You don't concern me.


Go ahead, cunt ban me. I dare you in fact. It would just prove once again that this site is full of no take pussies who run away when the get ran. I own you like your pimp, bitch.
Reply
#11

Banana Wrote:I am interested in what makes you hard. :apple:

Goats make him hard. Do you have any goats ? Stupid cunt.
Reply
#12

Paintitblack v12 Wrote:Goats make him hard. Do you have any goats ? Stupid cunt.

I am a goat. Can you use a word besides cunt? My husband calls me that all the time. I'm BOOOORED!
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Bill
03-04-2008, 01:12 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
12-22-2006, 08:05 PM
Last Post by Sassy
12-05-2006, 10:37 PM
Last Post by leucetios
11-10-2006, 12:53 AM
Last Post by Bill
06-20-2006, 10:17 PM
Last Post by Bill
06-01-2006, 04:52 PM
bdic Scares Me
Blueeyedwoman
Last Post by boosh
04-30-2006, 10:39 AM
Last Post by snarg
02-10-2006, 06:05 AM
Last Post by Banana
02-08-2006, 11:42 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)