Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I got this keychain from my sister ....
#1

She's funnay :roll:


Attached Files
.jpg btbky0018a-AlecKey-400.jpg Size: 17.91 KB  Downloads: 17

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#2

She doesnt like the way you do it.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

I thought it'd be one of those


"If I am not moving take me to this Sweeden General Medical Center"
Reply
#4

BIRD33 Wrote:She doesnt like the way you do it.

fuck :loool:
Reply
#5

BIRD33 Wrote:She doesnt like the way you do it.

Fuck you !!!!









[SIZE="1"]RACK[/SIZE]

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#6

I would forward this link to all of my friends, if they understood message boards and knew that I posted on them and if I had friends. I'm still laughing. fuckin' Bird33, I shan't have the blues today
Reply
#7

I think 8's comment made mine look better.You suck 8.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#8

BIRD33 Wrote:I think 8's comment made mine look better.You suck 8.


yes indeed
Reply
#9

underwater can be difficult...that was a nice jester on her part...

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#10

He shoots he scores.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Banana
10-21-2008, 12:34 AM
Last Post by SporK
09-25-2006, 07:20 PM
Last Post by PurpleHaze
08-18-2006, 05:38 PM
Last Post by ntype
05-21-2005, 09:49 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)