Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

#1

In here! Would you be willing to post a picture you took for the caption contest? Pretty please?
Reply
#2

Sure.


[Image: 2637279411050albdu7.jpg]
Reply
#3

Poppy Wrote:Sure.


Thanks sweetie. Snarg, do your part and pin this? Wink
Reply
#4

Banana Wrote:Thanks sweetie. Snarg, do your part and pin this? Wink
You are quite welcome!

We have never talked about it before.
Who is your favorite Science Fiction author?
I am so glad you find this amusing, .

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#5

I would do anything for you, Banana
Reply
#6

CT shows the bottle that'll be in his ass later in the night
Reply
#7

Several old wives tales are shattered. Masturbation clearly puts hair on your CHEST, while beer definitely does not and does nothing for pasty skin. Drinking orange juice however, does indeed make you look like a fag.
Reply
#8

who?, what?, and when? take time out for a mimosa and a facial.

what? Wrote:that you call them "buddies" and "friends" instead of "a couple of chicks" or "these hot pieces of ass" leads me to believe these were males you were catching the kiddie flick with. so my question is, what kind of broke faggot goes to a matinee and shares a soda with a couple of other dudes? please explain pronto
Reply
#9

Banana Wrote:Several old wives tales are shattered. Masturbation clearly puts hair on your CHEST, while beer definitely does not and does nothing for pasty skin. Drinking orange juice however, does indeed make you look like a fag.


When When? comes out and tops you it might be time to hang it up.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#10

"Look Out For The Fags With Towels On Their Heads And Drinks In Their Hands And No Shirts On"
Reply
#11

"Does this lite beer make me look gay?"

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#12

Ze national toilet cleaning wiz da head team partying after a difficult job.
Reply
#13

BIRD33 Wrote:When When? comes out and tops you it might be time to hang it up.

Is this a submission? I need to know for the pole. Paddy got me worried.
Reply
#14

Banana Wrote:Is this a submission? I need to know for the pole. Paddy got me worried.


No it wasnt.I might sit this one out so someone else can win it for once.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#15

BIRD33 Wrote:No it wasnt.I might sit this one out so someone else can win it for once.

Well ran dry, hey?
Reply
#16

Banana Wrote:Well ran dry, hey?
How about that.
Can you please rephrase that with fewer ideas, or different thoughts?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#17

Sassy Wrote:How about that.
Can you please rephrase that with fewer ideas, or different thoughts?

Bitch, have you seen my submission for the caption contest? Clearly, I'm not running on all cylinders today. I'm not sure my ideas can get fewer ><
Reply
#18

Banana Wrote:Well ran dry, hey?


Ive finished in the top two on every one.I'm the greatest of all time in this thing.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#19

the chiquita banana people take over marketing for miller lite. hilarity ensues
Reply
#20

2,3,1
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Blondie
05-06-2010, 06:35 PM
Last Post by CT280
03-24-2007, 12:44 AM
poppy
Banana
Last Post by Poppy
02-13-2007, 07:19 PM
Last Post by Sassy
01-29-2007, 07:00 PM
Last Post by Sassy
11-22-2006, 11:10 PM
Last Post by CT280
10-19-2006, 11:36 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)