Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Another Whore
#1

wanting goddess hood. :blink:
nsfw

http://www.uselessjunk.net/viewtopic.php?t=156207

[Image: Junkinbox.jpg]
Reply
#2

Looks more like Pale Horse is trying to prove to internet people that he fucks girls.
Reply
#3

lookout below Wrote:Looks more like Pale Horse is trying to prove to internet people that he fucks girls.

And fails ...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#4

how unfortunate
Reply
#5

that's troubling.

SanDog Wrote:Shit with low flash points is awesome.
Reply
#6

UJ boosts the egos of fat broads everywhere.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#7

Those tits are fucking disgusting.
Reply
#8

I'd like to take her on vacation.As long as the plane we took crashed in the Andes mountains and we're forced to live in the wreckage for 5 months.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#9

BIRD33 Wrote:I'd like to take her on vacation.As long as the plane we took crashed in the Andes mountains and we're forced to live in the wreckage for 5 months.


I guarantee when she lays on her side, a litter of puppies run up to her for feeding time.
Reply
#10

BIRD33 Wrote:I'd like to take her on vacation.As long as the plane we took crashed in the Andes mountains and we're forced to live in the wreckage for 5 months.

Would it HAVE TO BE the Andes?

SanDog Wrote:Shit with low flash points is awesome.
Reply
#11

Tommy Wrote:Would it HAVE TO BE the Andes?


You're a dumb fuck arent you?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#12

BIRD33 Wrote:You're a dumb fuck arent you?

Its a simple question dude, a baby could answer it.

SanDog Wrote:Shit with low flash points is awesome.
Reply
#13

Tommy Wrote:Its a simple question dude, a baby could answer it.

As was mine.You going to say something interesting or just pile on with stupid questions?I'm all atwitter awaiting your response.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#14

BIRD33 Wrote:As was mine.You going to say something interesting or just pile on with stupid questions?I'm all atwitter awaiting your response.

Just cuz you run with the same dickhole schtick all this time doesn't mean anything you have to say is interesting. Sure, you make me laugh from time to time but otherwise its predictable and stale.

And I'll answer yours when you answer mine.

SanDog Wrote:Shit with low flash points is awesome.
Reply
#15

Tommy Wrote:Just cuz you run with the same dickhole schtick all this time doesn't mean anything you have to say is interesting. Sure, you make me laugh from time to time but otherwise its predictable and stale.

And I'll answer yours when you answer mine.

Your opinon of my "schtick" has no bearing on anything I'll do here, what the fuck do I care?As far as me being stale, what are you, better yet who are you?Ive really got no opinon except a general feeling of being underwhelmed by you.You just keep clicking threads when you see my name and I'll keep stumbling onto your posts and wishing I hadnt.

You're to stupid to realize you've already answered my question.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#16

BIRD33 Wrote:Your opinon of my "schtick" has no bearing on anything I'll do here, what the fuck do I care?As far as me being stale, what are you, better yet who are you?

I've always wished I had an e-reputation. This was crushing.

SanDog Wrote:Shit with low flash points is awesome.
Reply
#17

Tommy Wrote:I've always wished I had an e-reputation. This was crushing.

I'm not the one who said I have a reputation, I could give a fuck.You seem to be following my posts and have this image of what I am in your head.Thats gay.Daddy didn't pay enough attention to you did he?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#18

BIRD33 Wrote:I'm not the one who said I have a reputation, I could give a fuck.You seem to be following my posts and have this image of what I am in your head.Thats gay.Daddy didn't pay enough attention to you did he?

I found my dad hanging in his closet when I was 7, thanks.

SanDog Wrote:Shit with low flash points is awesome.
Reply
#19

Tommy Wrote:I found my dad hanging in his closet when I was 7, thanks.

Sweet. Bird got to be an ass and make you cry.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#20

Oh god. THat bitch deserves an instant ban from the internet.

-SporK

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9892&stc=1]

-SPorK
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by snarg
05-27-2010, 04:04 PM
Last Post by JCW
03-01-2010, 05:58 AM
Last Post by leucifer
02-04-2010, 06:29 PM
Last Post by Blondie
09-03-2006, 03:58 AM
Last Post by leeman
08-08-2006, 09:23 AM
Last Post by ntype
07-20-2006, 06:33 PM
Last Post by Heather's Dad
06-01-2006, 09:01 PM
Slut or Whore?
mad_hatter
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
03-11-2006, 12:47 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)