Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

If you have not been to Hollywood Tuna
#1

You should go. Lindsay Lohan bikini shots (she has nicer boobs than I imagined) Rachel Hunter in a thong, and Jessica Biel, if you are into her....I think these are all recent photos, this appears to be a site that is updated regularly.

http://www.hollywoodtuna.com/

Check out this site too, it is pretty decent.

http://www.egotastic.com/

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#2

SanDog Wrote:Lindsay Lohan bikini shots (she has nicer boobs than I imagined)
when did her tits get so big?

[Image: Junkinbox.jpg]
Reply
#3

Odysseus Wrote:when did her tits get so big?

Well she is pretty young. Also, check out the other link I posted, that site is pretty good too. More pics. Hi res.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#4

SanDog Wrote:Well she is pretty young. Also, check out the other link I posted, that site is pretty good too. More pics. Hi res.
all she needs to do now is free them puppies in some magazine or movie.

[Image: Junkinbox.jpg]
Reply
#5

Odysseus Wrote:all she needs to do now is free them puppies in some magazine or movie.
I think after she went bulimic, they went into hiding.

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#6

I will begin fucking female celebrities soon. If you're semi famous and under 25, Spork wants to fuck you.

-SPorK

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9892&stc=1]

-SPorK
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by what?
12-20-2007, 12:22 AM
Last Post by ntype
08-30-2006, 05:50 PM
Last Post by Bill
06-06-2006, 11:13 PM
Last Post by Belle
09-16-2005, 06:49 AM
Last Post by SanDog
08-19-2005, 12:57 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)