Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

my tuna fishing trips been canceled.......
#1

stoopid hurricane......
Reply
#2

and when exactly were you going to invite me?
Reply
#3

Anhil8tor Wrote:and when exactly were you going to invite me?

it was only a 12 hour trip....didn't think you'd want to fly up here for just 12 hours of fishing.
Reply
#4

Bill Wrote:it was only a 12 hour trip....didn't think you'd want to fly up here for just 12 hours of fishing.

where were you going out of.... I am gonna try to book a mahi mahi trip if you want in once venice gets up and running again
Reply
#5

Anhil8tor Wrote:where were you going out of.... I am gonna try to book a mahi mahi trip if you want in once venice gets up and running again

I'd love it but in reality my wallet is getting pretty strained these days, so I gotta pass....I was leaving outta delaware.
Reply
#6

Bill Wrote:I'd love it but in reality my wallet is getting pretty strained these days, so I gotta pass....I was leaving outta delaware.


Also looking into an all night tuna trip among other things... I'll post it when we go... it may be next year. If you want to fly down you can work on my shed until we leave.
Reply
#7

Is the wife on the rag?

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#8

Bill Wrote:stoopid hurricane......

wahhhh wahhh.. Too bad your fun little 12 hour vacation got cancelled..at least you have a roof over your head..

Sin,

The Gulf Coast.

Minorthreat wishes
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by what?
12-20-2007, 12:22 AM
Last Post by leeman
07-26-2006, 05:18 PM
Last Post by Bill
06-06-2006, 11:13 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)