Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Hello Tbagger
#1

Quote:it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums?


Anyone need any solutions or would anyone like to engage in a conversation?
Reply
#2

Didja lose your way from the "other" train?
Reply
#3

Tbagger Wrote:Anyone need any solutions or would anyone like to engage in a conversation?


Not really.
Reply
#4

I've got a good idea! Why don't I run over to your place, run a Hello Everyone thread, log out then come back 90 hours later to see all the fun replies? Sound good?
Reply
#5

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:I've got a good idea! Why don't I run over to your place, run a Hello Everyone thread, log out then come back 90 hours later to see all the fun replies? Sound good?


Ok, sounds good. I look forward to your thread. BTW, how many days is 90 hours?
Reply
#6

Tbagger Wrote:Ok, sounds good. I look forward to your thread. BTW, how many days is 90 hours?

You do not ask a blonde to do math.
Reply
#7

Tbagger Wrote:Anyone need any solutions or would anyone like to engage in a conversation?


S'up doog?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Paintitblack v5
02-17-2007, 10:29 PM
Last Post by Bill
01-24-2007, 01:31 AM
Hey Tbagger!
Blondie
Last Post by Flumper Barflusterbutt
01-24-2007, 01:03 AM
Last Post by Banana
01-13-2007, 12:50 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)