Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Hey Tbagger!
#1

Have fun at the show this weekend.

I hear the Grapevine is closed cause of ice so be careful and don't forget to pull one before you hit the road so you're relaxed n stuff.

Any chance we can get pics?

(of both)
Reply
#2

I'm going to rub one out when I'm on the road if you give me your phone number!

I got my camera, I'll get tons of pics. I hope Hank III will be at the guild booth, but I doubt it.
Reply
#3

Tbagger Wrote:I'm going to rub one out when I'm on the road if you give me your phone number!

I got my camera, I'll get tons of pics. I hope Hank III will be at the guild booth, but I doubt it.



When you get to Anasleim, gimme a shout. I've got an "in" with Mickey n stuff..
Reply
#4

Get a room us two.
Reply
#5

S'ok!

I think BEW is going to be there this weekend too...lucky you!
Reply
#6

Is she hot?
Reply
#7

I know of an easy limo driver if you need one.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#8

:lool:

Suck it!
Reply
#9

Tbagger Wrote:I'm going to rub one out when I'm on the road if you give me your phone number!

I got my camera, I'll get tons of pics. I hope Hank III will be at the guild booth, but I doubt it.

Tell him I need his dad's private email. Thanks.
Reply
#10

Tbagger Wrote:I'm going to rub one out when I'm on the road if you give me your phone number!

I got my camera, I'll get tons of pics. I hope Hank III will be at the guild booth, but I doubt it.

bump
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Paintitblack v5
02-17-2007, 10:29 PM
Last Post by Bill
01-24-2007, 01:31 AM
Last Post by Banana
01-13-2007, 12:50 AM
Last Post by minorthreat
07-28-2006, 09:22 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)