Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Oli-dogg is 33% gay!
#1

I may be forced to open the door and stick 1/3 of my penis from out of the closet. At first I thought I was only 0.33% gay but it's not what the gay-o-meter is telling me:

http://www.channel4.com/gayometer

"OLI-DOGG IS 33% GAY! Loosen up my straight mate! These days women like a man with some softer edges to grab onto".

I'm shocked and slightly horrified. Does this mean I'm destined to change my name from Oli-dogg to OLI-33 and join the Bird fag club?

I bet the reading on the gay-o-meter hits 100% and keeps going for the rest of you homos.

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="3"]_________________________________________________
I'm a rap battle assassin, send me a PM
If you want someone run - tell me who, where and when![/SIZE]
[/COLOR]

TomFoolery Wrote:I've got tears in my eyes. Your shit is straight money. Thanks for fucking with those bitches dood.
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:He's a battle rapper. Straight cash. He'll ruin you.
Raiden Wrote:This limey convict is $$$.
Reply
#2

The tempatation to give you an infraction is nearly overwhelming.
Reply
#3

Oli-dogg Wrote:I may be forced to open the door and stick 1/3 of my penis from out of the closet. At first I thought I was only 0.33% gay but it's not what the gay-o-meter is telling me:

http://www.channel4.com/gayometer

"OLI-DOGG IS 33% GAY! Loosen up my straight mate! These days women like a man with some softer edges to grab onto".

I'm shocked and slightly horrified. Does this mean I'm destined to change my name from Oli-dogg to OLI-33 and join the Bird fag club?

I bet the reading on the gay-o-meter hits 100% and keeps going for the rest of you homos.

Oli-dogg from another thread Wrote:I've been busy knobbing everything I can get my hands on at work while you're away. By the time you get back every pen, mouse, keyboard, monitor, light swtich, coffee mug, spoon and phone mouth-piece will permanently smell of Oli-dogg scrotum.

Eagerly awaiting your return for my own selfish entertainment.

Signed,
Oli-dogg and his friendly fresh ball sweat.

that thing obviously doesn't know what the fuck it's talking about :|
Reply
#4

what? Wrote:
Oli-dogg Wrote:I may be forced to open the door and stick 1/3 of my penis from out of the closet. At first I thought I was only 0.33% gay but it's not what the gay-o-meter is telling me:

http://www.channel4.com/gayometer

"OLI-DOGG IS 33% GAY! Loosen up my straight mate! These days women like a man with some softer edges to grab onto".

I'm shocked and slightly horrified. Does this mean I'm destined to change my name from Oli-dogg to OLI-33 and join the Bird fag club?

I bet the reading on the gay-o-meter hits 100% and keeps going for the rest of you homos.

Oli-dogg from another thread Wrote:I've been busy knobbing everything I can get my hands on at work while you're away. By the time you get back every pen, mouse, keyboard, monitor, light swtich, coffee mug, spoon and phone mouth-piece will permanently smell of Oli-dogg scrotum.

Eagerly awaiting your return for my own selfish entertainment.

Signed,
Oli-dogg and his friendly fresh ball sweat.

that thing obviously doesn't know what the fuck it's talking about :|
"Chat amongst yourselves" ?
Makes sense to me.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#5

Sassy Wrote:"Chat amongst yourselves" ?
Makes sense to me.

well that makes one of us Confusedcratch:
Reply
#6

what? Wrote:that thing obviously doesn't know what the fuck it's talking about :|
Good morning retarded one. Touching or 'knobbing' a non-living item with your penis (in a non-sexual way) has nothing to do with being a homo. It's an acceptable form of amusement, especially if you are there when the intended victim picks up or handles the knobbed object. Now please fuck off and stop making me pause to explain these things to your dumb-ass - I have more items to knob before I go home.

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="3"]_________________________________________________
I'm a rap battle assassin, send me a PM
If you want someone run - tell me who, where and when![/SIZE]
[/COLOR]

TomFoolery Wrote:I've got tears in my eyes. Your shit is straight money. Thanks for fucking with those bitches dood.
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:He's a battle rapper. Straight cash. He'll ruin you.
Raiden Wrote:This limey convict is $$$.
Reply
#7

Oli-dogg Wrote:Good morning retarded one. Touching or 'knobbing' a non-living item with your penis (in a non-sexual way) has nothing to do with being a homo. It's an acceptable form of amusement, especially if you are there when the intended victim picks up or handles the knobbed object. Now please fuck off and stop making me pause to explain these things to your dumb-ass - I have more items to knob before I go home.

When you consider that fucking sheep is an acceptable form of entertainment where this homo's from it makes sense.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#8

Oli-dogg Wrote:Good morning retarded one. Touching or 'knobbing' a non-living item with your penis (in a non-sexual way) has nothing to do with being a homo. It's an acceptable form of amusement, especially if you are there when the intended victim picks up or handles the knobbed object. Now please fuck off and stop making me pause to explain these things to your dumb-ass - I have more items to knob before I go home.

that seems a rather long-winded way of saying you're too busy to talk right now 'cause you've got to rub your ding-a-ling over some more of that guy's stuff
Reply
#9

BIRD33 Wrote:When you consider that fucking sheep is an acceptable form of entertainment where this homo's from it makes sense.
I'm not from New Zealand, geography-boy.

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="3"]_________________________________________________
I'm a rap battle assassin, send me a PM
If you want someone run - tell me who, where and when![/SIZE]
[/COLOR]

TomFoolery Wrote:I've got tears in my eyes. Your shit is straight money. Thanks for fucking with those bitches dood.
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:He's a battle rapper. Straight cash. He'll ruin you.
Raiden Wrote:This limey convict is $$$.
Reply
#10

what? Wrote:that seems a rather long-winded way of saying you're too busy to talk right now 'cause you've got to rub your ding-a-ling over some more of that guy's stuff
Exactly, I don't see your point. Now back up off my nuts, I'm not rubbing them on you gayboy.

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="3"]_________________________________________________
I'm a rap battle assassin, send me a PM
If you want someone run - tell me who, where and when![/SIZE]
[/COLOR]

TomFoolery Wrote:I've got tears in my eyes. Your shit is straight money. Thanks for fucking with those bitches dood.
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:He's a battle rapper. Straight cash. He'll ruin you.
Raiden Wrote:This limey convict is $$$.
Reply
#11

you aren't anymore one of my official monkeys. you are too lame.
Reply
#12

ntype Wrote:you aren't anymore one of my official monkeys. you are too lame.
Interesting gossip:
said I ."Lame" is not a very polite term.
Thanks for your constructive criticism, .

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#13

Sassy Wrote:Interesting gossip:
said I ."Lame" is not a very polite term.
Thanks for your constructive criticism, .


thanks sassy :fuckYou: . Now sometimes you don't have to be polite because we don't want to.
Reply
#14

Monkeys suck balls and are over-rated anyway.

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="3"]_________________________________________________
I'm a rap battle assassin, send me a PM
If you want someone run - tell me who, where and when![/SIZE]
[/COLOR]

TomFoolery Wrote:I've got tears in my eyes. Your shit is straight money. Thanks for fucking with those bitches dood.
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:He's a battle rapper. Straight cash. He'll ruin you.
Raiden Wrote:This limey convict is $$$.
Reply
#15

Oli-dogg Wrote:Monkeys suck balls and are over-rated anyway.
In any case, All of them?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#16

Sassy Wrote:In any case, All of them?
I'm not qualified to judge all monkeys, I'm just speaking from ntypes experience. I may be wrong, but isn't the homo gene the missing link between humans and apes? ntype?

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="3"]_________________________________________________
I'm a rap battle assassin, send me a PM
If you want someone run - tell me who, where and when![/SIZE]
[/COLOR]

TomFoolery Wrote:I've got tears in my eyes. Your shit is straight money. Thanks for fucking with those bitches dood.
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:He's a battle rapper. Straight cash. He'll ruin you.
Raiden Wrote:This limey convict is $$$.
Reply
#17

Oli-dogg Wrote:I'm not qualified to judge all monkeys, I'm just speaking from ntypes experience. I may be wrong, but isn't the homo gene the missing link between humans and apes? ntype?

says the dude who makes threads about being "only a certain amount gay". Ok boy listen to me if you are that unsure however you preffer the seaside tour or the "chocolate factory and pole" (clearly the snatch or the dick) you are basically of the second type.

good day.
Reply
#18

ntype Wrote:
Oli-dogg Wrote:I'm not qualified to judge all monkeys, I'm just speaking from ntypes experience. I may be wrong, but isn't the homo gene the missing link between humans and apes? ntype?

says the dude who makes threads about being "only a certain amount gay". Ok boy listen to me if you are that unsure however you preffer the seaside tour or the "chocolate factory and pole" (clearly the snatch or the dick) you are basically of the second type.

good day.
Can you tell me any gossip?
Oh boy. You are not the only one.

Sure, I like you very much.
So?Hi there!

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#19

Sassy Wrote:Can you tell me any gossip?
Oh boy. You are not the only one.

Sure, I like you very much.
So?Hi there!

I have missed you! Show me your tits!
Reply
#20

Banana Wrote:I have missed you! Show me your tits!

I have missed you! Show me your tits!
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by PaintItBlack
02-12-2007, 11:30 AM
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
01-14-2007, 09:02 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
10-24-2006, 01:27 AM
Last Post by trouble
08-05-2006, 07:56 PM
Last Post by snarg
08-01-2006, 02:28 AM
Last Post by Major Private
05-18-2006, 04:30 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)