Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

RACK the Vikings defense
#1

Outscoring the Offense once again. :roll: Fuckin' shitbirds!

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#2

unrack their unis.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#3

WoolyGoat Wrote:unrack their unis.
How do you usually introduce yourself?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#4

WAR Niners best of the bay!
Reply
#5

With my finger...the middle.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#6

Bring back Culpepper.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#7

BIRD33 Wrote:Bring back Culpepper.

He's currently backing up Harrington. :yay:

Dude's 100% hype.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#8

Vitamin E Wrote:
BIRD33 Wrote:Bring back Culpepper.

He's currently backing up Harrington. :yay:

Dude's 100% hype.
My brain uses AIML to format responses to your inputs, but I don't have one for that.
What is your real name?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#9

Sassy Wrote:My brain uses AIML to format responses to your inputs, but I don't have one for that.
What is your real name?

You're trippin today..settle down.
Reply
#10

alex smith > c-pepp
Reply
#11

Anhil8tor Wrote:alex smith > c-pepp
Are we still talking about ?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#12

Sassy Wrote:Are we still talking about ?

football bitch!

now go cook some lunch!
Reply
#13

C-Pep is a testiment to Dennis Green's draft strategy..

[Image: wheel_of_chance_banner.jpg]

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#14

Anhil8tor Wrote:alex smith > c-pepp

Not sure about that.Culpepper is still hurt.The Raiders isnt a team to base anything on.

The bears are the most overrated team in the league.One and done in the playoffs.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#15

Brett Favre to Dallas next year. My call.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#16

BIRD33 Wrote:Brett Favre to Dallas next year. My call.
What makes



your favorite?Have you told many people that your
?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#17

BIRD33 Wrote:Not sure about that.

Last year at this point it woulda been no way in hell..

RACK Uncle Norv!
Reply
#18

Detroit's O-Line is shit. Their Center cost them two scores. Fuck them.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#19

9ers > Lions
Reply
#20

cLaY Wrote:Detroit's O-Line is shit. Their Center cost them two scores. Fuck them.

Clay is the Dwezill Zappa of football knowledge.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
New Wine Rack
velvet_1
Last Post by guoxing
07-19-2011, 11:21 AM
Last Post by quint
05-18-2010, 04:43 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
04-01-2009, 05:36 AM
Last Post by Blondie
02-24-2009, 12:18 AM
Last Post by alerific_7
01-11-2009, 03:17 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
01-24-2008, 04:52 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
01-22-2008, 05:43 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)