Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

aboot pepsi
#1

i communicated with her SO
her condition is very grave
the operation was not successful and she needs a heart transplant

as for me, i hope she pulls thru, for the last couple daze i thought she had died

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#2

snarg Wrote:i communicated with her SO
her condition is very grave
the operation was not successful and she needs a heart transplant

as for me, i hope she pulls thru, for the last couple daze i thought she had died

Sad that really is the suck. She has a kid Sad
Reply
#3

yes, it is not a pretty picture
we can only wait and hope for the best

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#4

Is this another Bird trolljob?
Reply
#5

at my age, death is not a joke :lol2:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#6

So, is she really that sick? What is wrong with her heart and what brought all this on?

She's a sweet girl. I hope she's OK. Especially for the baby's sake. Sad
Reply
#7

I plead the 5th.
Reply
#8

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:I plead the 5th.

[Image: 180px-Fif.jpg]

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#9

Hope she's okay. How does a young mom get so sick?
Reply
#10

sucks for her and her family I hope for the best
Reply
#11

Snarg....update please. So what is wrong with her? How is she after the weekend.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#12

i don't get daily updates
i asked her SO to keep me updated, it will not be his top priority
she needs a transplant and time is running out

think good thoughts

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#13

snarg Wrote:i don't get daily updates
iasked her SO to keep me updated, it will not be his top priority
she needs a transplant and time is running out

think good thoughts
Thanks for the information:
steve; what is your real name? said .

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#14

snarg Wrote:i don't get daily updates
iasked her SO to keep me updated, it will not be his top priority
she needs a transplant and time is running out

think good thoughts

thanks.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#15

Bummer. So let's all pray for the untimely death of some stranger so this stranger can live.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#16

SanDog Wrote:Bummer. So let's all pray for the untimely death of some stranger so this stranger can live.

Bird, how's your heart? Besides stone fucking cold....
Reply
#17

Banana Wrote:Bird, how's your heart? Besides stone fucking cold....


Oh sure, now I can't be funny?

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#18

My weekend was good in case anyone was wondering.















Sandog!Sandog!Sandog!

See You In Toledo
Reply
#19

BIRD33 Wrote:My weekend was good in case anyone was wondering.















Sandog!Sandog!Sandog!

flumper only yells it twice, you musta made him wear a condom
Reply
#20

BIRD33 Wrote:My weekend was good in case anyone was wondering.















Sandog!Sandog!Sandog!



Get your own material.




BIRD33
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Vitamin E
11-18-2008, 02:53 PM
Last Post by PaintItBlack
02-12-2007, 01:49 AM
Last Post by snarg
01-30-2007, 02:37 AM
Last Post by Banana
11-09-2006, 07:31 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
10-11-2006, 08:41 PM
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
09-08-2006, 05:45 PM
Last Post by Raiden
07-15-2006, 05:52 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)