02-11-2007, 04:36 PM
How's Jenny Craig working out ?
BIRD33 Wrote:I'd guess weight probablys not a problem for her anymore you dumb fuck.She's dead.
PaintItBlack Wrote:Just like you died last month ? Idiot.
PaintItBlack Wrote:Just like you died last month ? Idiot.
PaintItBlack Wrote:Just like you died last month ? Idiot.
PaintItBlack Wrote:This site knows nothing of courage. The last 2 days proves this.
PaintItBlack Wrote:This site knows nothing of courage. The last 2 days proves this.
BIRD33 Wrote:Yes you do know all about me don't you.Change this guys title to BIRD33's #1 fan.
Somebody's Bitch Wrote:Atleast stalk properly. He didnt die LAST month.
PaintItBlack Wrote:One of their members pretends to die every few months or so, but none of them have the balls to actually do the world a favor and do it in real life. Since she posted AFTER Birdie said she died, he owned himself once again.
Somebody's Bitch Wrote:Right. That wasnt her husband or anything.I am glad we agree.Give me an example of her husband or anything.Thanks for telling me that I am stalking could use some work.
Truly, your stalking could use some work.
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:To be precise, BIRD33 "died" in September of 2006. That's five months PIB's been eagerly reading the board. Got it.
minorthreat Wrote:Agreed. I've been trying to get them to turn it into a war games forum. What do you think?