Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Dennis Green Montage..
#1

http://youtube.com/watch?v=03pDY8PTh2Y&m...ed&search=
Reply
#2

I don't miss him.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#3

They are who we thought they were!

See You In Toledo
Reply
#4

Vitamin E Wrote:I don't miss Denny Green, C-Pepp, Randy Moss, or the playoffs.

FFFFFFFFFEXD!
Reply
#5

Ouch! Can I put a David Ortiz joke here or are we just talkin foosball?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#6

I least you get some passion about the game.
Andy Reid has to be checked for a pulse every so often. He reminds me of those guys on SNL (Farley, Wendt, Myers), doing the Bears fans.
I wouldn't trade records though.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by WoolyGoat
06-23-2010, 12:35 AM
Last Post by Ntype
11-04-2008, 07:08 PM
Last Post by who
07-06-2008, 08:19 PM
Last Post by Spyker
02-13-2008, 10:12 AM
Last Post by ntype
05-25-2007, 06:35 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)